GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Is it compatible
i7 7700hq

GTX1060
Installation guide for this type of laptop please i am trying so hard to make it happen! Thanks

My HDD and SSD are not showing on disk utility and i tried everything on the bios.. HELP

My HDD and SSD are not showing on disk utility and i tried everything on the bios.. HELP
re read the laptop guide again regarding hfsplus.efi and SATA-unsupported.kext

Thanks for the usefull info man. I already made a bootable usb with unibeast and not with clover. My question is should i go all over and start like the instructions are said on the forum with laptop installation or i can add/change something from this situation right now. Again thanks for the useful info.

/dev/disk3 MBR, two partitions PREMISSION DENIED. i searched everywhere and i couldnt find answer and i cant continue from that step . PLEASE help. i'm using 8gb usb stick and macOS high sierra on vmware.

/dev/disk3 MBR, two partitions PREMISSION DENIED. i searched everywhere and i couldnt find answer and i cant continue from that step . PLEASE help. i'm using 8gb usb stick and macOS high sierra on vmware.

I think you didn't read very carefully...
Note:
Note: DO NOT use a VM to create your USB. VMs are known to create invalid/corrupt USB installers. Use real hardware to create your USB installer.

Is it compatible
i7 7700hq

GTX1060
Installation guide for this type of laptop please i am trying so hard to make it happen! Thanks

It is possible you give me a tutorial because we have the same setup

ASUS FX502VM-SB71-CB:
- Intel Core i7-7700HQ "Kaby Lake" 4-Core, 8-Thread, 2.8 GHz (3.8 GHz Turbo)
- ASUS GL502VMZ- Intel® HM175 Chipset
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060M 6GB GDDR5 (ASUS)
- 16GB DDR4-2400Mhz (8GB DDR4-2400Mhz (Soldered) + 8GB Gskill Ripjaws DDR4-2400Mhz)
- Samsung 860 QVO 1TB V-NAND SSD

P.S: I don't know if I´m in the right section, but I would like to speak with "VilijamDinov" to know how he got it to work properly. Thank u guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back