Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS F571GT
CPU
i5 9300H
Graphics
GTX 1650
Hi, i got a new laptop, and i tried to install hackintosh dual-boot, as i did with my older laptop(everything was done without major problems), but with this one i cant get it even to install. I got the usb with the installation and with clover but first i couldn´t get to even boot clover because i didnt´t have the EmuVariableUefi-64, but when i discovered that, it booted and i selected the option to install macOS mojave but it rebooted before the installation process started. I then tried with verbose mode, and i discovered it was getting a kernel panic, then i switched some things in the config.plist and it got past that error, but now it shows the error too fast, i can only see "Attempting to restart..." and it reboots.
Any ideas what the error might be?

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.4 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Hi,

Were you able to solve this problem?
Yes i managed to install macOS successfully, but i forgot to write fix.
I used a lenovo y7000 clover folder that had everything i needed.

Hi, i got a new laptop, and i tried to install hackintosh dual-boot, as i did with my older laptop(everything was done without major problems), but with this one i cant get it even to install. I got the usb with the installation and with clover but first i couldn´t get to even boot clover because i didnt´t have the EmuVariableUefi-64, but when i discovered that, it booted and i selected the option to install macOS mojave but it rebooted before the installation process started. I then tried with verbose mode, and i discovered it was getting a kernel panic, then i switched some things in the config.plist and it got past that error, but now it shows the error too fast, i can only see "Attempting to restart..." and it reboots.
Any ideas what the error might be?

HELLO there,
a noobie here with same laptop
can you tell me what major thigs are not working ?

HELLO there,
a noobie here with same laptop
can you tell me what major thigs are not working ?
touchpad doesnt work very well, wifi and sleep doesnt work too. audio is working but only through speakers and usb

touchpad doesnt work very well, wifi and sleep doesnt work too. audio is working but only through speakers and usb
why dont you try opencore?

why dont you try opencore?
fix your issues in clover first then migrate to opencore

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

fix your issues in clover first then migrate to opencore

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:
thats sounds good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back