Contribute
Register

ASUS F555LN Mouse,Keyboard,Drivers,RAM problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
read post 2 where i mentioned about Nvidia / optimus
Hello, I Install RehabMan-FakePCIID-2017-0527>FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext and from Nvidia web driver to os x default graphics driver but still, it's not working.

And still, I can't understand how to fix cover.

Last edited:
Hello, I Install RehabMan-FakePCIID-2017-0527>FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext and from Nvidia web driver to os x default graphics driver but still, it's not working.

And still, I can't understand how to fix cover.
as i mentioned, your nvidia card won't work, only your Intel Graphics will work

Since feartech said Nvidia web drivers won't work and I need to use Intel HD Graphics I'm asking which kexts should I install for Intel HD Graphics.

kexts possible for what?
Intel HD Graphics 4400

Because right now:

Those are my specs in About This Mac:
macOS Sierra
Version 10.12.6
iMac ( 27-inch, Late 2013)
Memory: 4GB 1600 MHz DDR3 ( I have 8 GB ram Idk why can't detect the second slot with ram.)
Startup Disk: SierraHDD
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 440 3 MB

Also since MultiBeast Clover doesn't work is there thread where I can see how to install clover Like in Drivers64UEFI which ones to select, etc.

Since feartech said Nvidia web drivers won't work and I need to use Intel HD Graphics I'm asking which kexts should I install for Intel HD Graphics.

Intel HD Graphics 4400

Because right now:

Those are my specs in About This Mac:
macOS Sierra
Version 10.12.6
iMac ( 27-inch, Late 2013)
Memory: 4GB 1600 MHz DDR3 ( I have 8 GB ram Idk why can't detect the second slot with ram.)
Startup Disk: SierraHDD
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 440 3 MB

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Sorry If I'm wrong but I can only see how to install clover on USB I want to install it on the HDD so I don't have to boot every time from USB.

Also if is possible do you know which kexts I need for Intel HD Graphics 4400.
For Clover UEFI, run the Clover Installer package:
- if using MBR, select the target of the install to "CLOVER EFI" using "Change Install Location"
- if using GPT, select the target of the install to "install_osx" using "Change Install Location"
- select "Customize" (the default is a legacy install -- we need to change it)
- check "Install for UEFI booting only", "Install Clover in the ESP" will automatically select
- check "BGM" from Themes (the config.plist files I provide use this theme)
- check "OsxAptioFixDrv-64" from Drivers64UEFI
- most systems will work without DataHubDxe-64.efi, but some may require it

For Clover legacy, run the Clover Installer package:
- select the target of the install to "CLOVER EFI" using "Change Install Location"
- select "Customize" (we need to change some of the default options)
- "Install for UEFI booting only" will be unchecked
- "Install Clover in the ESP" will be unchecked
- in "Bootloader", check "Install boot0af in MBR" ("Install boot0ss in MBR" for HDD install if dual-boot Windows)
- "CloverEFI" should be checked
- check "BGM" from Themes (the config.plist files I provide use this theme)

Installing to the HDD/SSD after installation is very similar to installing to the USB. Refer back to this section when you get to that stage.

Notes on HDD install:
- you might want "EmuVariableUefi-64.efi", but it would depend on whether native NVRAM works for you (most Skylake hardware has non-functional native NVRAM with OS X/macOS)
- select "Install RC scripts on target volume" and/or "Install all RC scripts on all other boot volumes", but not for USB
- selecting "Install Clover Preference Pane" is optional
- there are also some "Optional RC Scripts" you might want to read about
- if you're installing Clover legacy, check "Install Clover in the ESP"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back