CPU
i5 > Need model # > See Rules!
Graphics
HD 5500
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I just made a fresh install of osX, with using a prepare DSDT-file i downloaded for my motherboard. Everything seems to work as expected, except the graphics. The graphiccard I use, is recognized in "this computer" as 9800 GT, and all output resolutins seems to be there, when clicking options of the displayoutput, and having it connected to one of my 19" screens.

When I connect the graphiccard to my new monitor that's a 24" model (a BenQ V24H), the computer won't boot up to desktop...? I've tried pressing a button while booting, and then adding the command -x, but doesnt seem to help. My goal is to make it possible to connect it to 2 X 24" monitors, and have the desktop streched out. Where do I start...what seems to be a possible problem-solution?

Kind regards

Made some progress since last time - the problem was the cables between the graphiccard and the monitors. The ones I had was:

DVI-d - HDMI

switched them out to:

DVI-d - DVI-d

Now i have output on the both monitors, almost fully working. Just have to make OSX to fully identify my graphiccard now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back