CPU
i7-8850H
Graphics
UHD 630 / GTX 1050 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
My platform is thinkpad X1E. For some reason, the DW1830 I using can't provide Bluetooth function, so I used the external USB Bluetooth adapter asus BT400. If it doesn't sleep, it always works well. If it wake up from sleep, it can't connect the mouse(logitech M720). Need to re-plug it to restore normal, ioreg/clover/kextstat ..etc attachments I added as follows. Any suggestions? I am new here...

EDIT:
Followed these two posts, set the kernel flag bpr_probedelay, bpr_initialdelay, bpr_postresetdelay as 100,300,300, does not work.

https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-BrcmPatchRAM README.md

Attachments

• issus EFI_CLOVER.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 116
Last edited:
is this issue fixed? I seem to have a similar problem using Bluetooth USB dongle 4.0 with a bcm20702a3 chipset (Kinivo BTD-400). I also used Rehabman's repo kexts. Either way, it doesn't automatically reconnect and on every boot I have to remove devices and pair them again so to work. This issue was not happening on Mojave, it's only happening on High Sierra for me.

Edit: I actually had to clear/remove all my previous cached paired devices and pair them again, but since then on boot now it's working. Hopefully it remains this way, which seems the issue as resolved by using latest Rehabman's kexts from bitbucket, for now.

Last edited:
My platform is thinkpad X1E. For some reason, the DW1830 I using can't provide Bluetooth function, so I used the external USB Bluetooth adapter asus BT400. If it doesn't sleep, it always works well. If it wake up from sleep, it can't connect the mouse(logitech M720). Need to re-plug it to restore normal, ioreg/clover/kextstat ..etc attachments I added as follows. Any suggestions? I am new here...

EDIT:
Followed these two posts, set the kernel flag bpr_probedelay, bpr_initialdelay, bpr_postresetdelay as 100,300,300, does not work.

https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-BrcmPatchRAM README.md
you can get better functionality and reliability out of the dw1830. Mask pins 54 and 56 the wifi/bluetooth disable lines.

you can get better functionality and reliability out of the dw1830. Mask pins 54 and 56 the wifi/bluetooth disable lines.

Also, the ones with these chipsets should work without patch or fix: BCM94360CD, BCM94360CS2, BCM943602CS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back