Nvidia GT 740
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello there,

Has anyone been able to get everything up and running with this mobo? I installed Mavericks using last version of unibeast. it was a breeze, didn't have to use any flags. But, after basic installation of multibeast I'm getting stuck on the Bios screen. It goes automatically to the Bios page, only sometimes I get to boot in OS, but the flash drive needs to be connected. But most of the time it goes directly to the Bios and keeps going back after exiting.

Appreciate any help,

Thanks!

Finally got it to work. Fresh install using Clover UEFI boot, following Tony's tutorial. The only thing I had to do in Bios was changing Secure boot (advance mode) to Any OS.

The onboard graphics seems a little unstable, don't know if I need an extra kext to fix that or if I'll have to get a video card.

Asus B85m-6
i3 3.4GHz
onboard graphics
TP-link Wn881nd

Finally got it to work. Fresh install using Clover UEFI boot, following Tony's tutorial. The only thing I had to do in Bios was changing Secure boot (advance mode) to Any OS.

The onboard graphics seems a little unstable, don't know if I need an extra kext to fix that or if I'll have to get a video card.

Asus B85m-6
i3 3.4GHz
onboard graphics
TP-link Wn881nd
Hello, I have the same board asus b85m-e, but could not make is boot into yosemite, capitan or sierra. Could you please let me know witch method you used. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back