Graphics
HD 630
Mac
  1. Mac mini
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

i have Asus B150M-C mb, Skylake i5-6400 cpu, gtx 960 asus strix vga, is there any chance to install el capitan on it ?

Thank you for the answer

Hello,

i have Asus B150M-C mb, Skylake i5-6400 cpu, gtx 960 asus strix vga, is there any chance to install el capitan on it ?

Thank you for the answer

Hello, so i answer my own question, i just write this on my skylake hackintosh, chipset drivers uknown, but working, alc sound not recognised, i was just lazy to play with it, using usb headphones, working OOB, i'll post a step by step howto, so its a very good and cheap mobo, Asus vga works with alternate drivers, first boot was nv_disable=1, fakesmc must be patched for skylake cpus, thanx to majonez : this is the link to dl
After that remove nv_disable=1 and you get blank screen :) must patch SMBIOS Fix #4 from this thread):
I replaced all config2 lines to none in all 3 ID-s.
So, now i'll fine tune it, and post the pictures. :headbang:

Sound working perfectly after removing AppleHDA and AppleHDADisabler kexts, with this :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/voodoohda/files/?source=navbar
Missing ethernet menu icon/settings fixed with this : http://member.ipmu.jp/yuji.tachikawa/MenuMetersElCapitan/

strange but my network icon from menubar missing, maybe because i installed osx without realte8111 kext, ethernet works fine

iMessage/Appstore/iCloud services working fine.

Succesfully upgraded to 10.11.2, need to update nvidia drivers, also do the trick with the smbios

Hello, so i answer my own question, i just write this on my skylake hackintosh, chipset drivers uknown, but working, alc sound not recognised, i was just lazy to play with it, using usb headphones, working OOB, i'll post a step by step howto, so its a very good and cheap mobo, Asus vga works with alternate drivers, first boot was nv_disable=1, fakesmc must be patched for skylake cpus, thanx to majonez : this is the link to dl
After that remove nv_disable=1 and you get blank screen :) must patch SMBIOS Fix #4 from this thread):
I replaced all config2 lines to none in all 3 ID-s.
So, now i'll fine tune it, and post the pictures. :headbang:

Sound working perfectly after removing AppleHDA and AppleHDADisabler kexts, with this :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/voodoohda/files/?source=navbar
Missing ethernet menu icon/settings fixed with this : http://member.ipmu.jp/yuji.tachikawa/MenuMetersElCapitan/

strange but my network icon from menubar missing, maybe because i installed osx without realte8111 kext, ethernet works fine

iMessage/Appstore/iCloud services working fine.

Succesfully upgraded to 10.11.2, need to update nvidia drivers, also do the trick with the smbios

Hi. Can you attach your clover efi partition?

wolfsteph, BIG THANKS!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: I don't know why, but on my configuration OSX Installer haven't seeing SATA HDD. With your EFI I finally installed OSX.:clap: Your video card is NVIDIA?

yes it is nvidia gt610. depending on your nvidia card you may or may not need to use the apple graphics kext i included.

wolfsteph, strange, but monitor goes to sleep on boot..
Also I tried 'problem 4 method 2' without success... I have gtx650 ti boost, so I removed GraphicsEnabler flag.

wolfsteph, strange, but monitor goes to sleep on boot..
Also I tried 'problem 4 method 2' without success... I have gtx650 ti boost, so I removed GraphicsEnabler flag.

Sry for late reply, did you edit /System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/Info.plist
?

Sry for late reply, did you edit /System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/Info.plist
?
yes, set all to 'none', also tried Pike R. Alpha patch

Wow! Updated to 10.11.4 and installed AppleGraphicsControl.kext via KextWizard, then executed commands:
Code:
sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel
sudo kextcache -system-caches
Now working! Big thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back