Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z390 Gaming
CPU
I9 9900k
Graphics
IGPU
Hi everyone,

My name is Luis, I'm a beginner in the world of Hackintosh and I'm researching to build a graphic board compatible to my hackintosh and I couldn't find the information if the Asus Arez Dual AMD Radeon RX 580 OC Edition, 8GB, GDDR5 card - AREZ-DUAL-RX580-O8G it is compatible in Catalina (that I’m actually runing)

I know that other cards like Gigabyte and the MSI series RX-580 and 590 are compatible, the problem is that these boards are very dificult to find these days where I Live (Brazil) and I found this Asus for a nice price.

Could anyone help?

Thanks

I don't see why not.

did you buy it yet?

Thks @isaacholtis but as I wasn't having an answer I bought a Gigabyte RX-580 Gaming 8gb and waiting to arrive.

Thanks for your reply!

Hi everyone,

My name is Luis, I'm a beginner in the world of Hackintosh and I'm researching to build a graphic board compatible to my hackintosh and I couldn't find the information if the Asus Arez Dual AMD Radeon RX 580 OC Edition, 8GB, GDDR5 card - AREZ-DUAL-RX580-O8G it is compatible in Catalina (that I’m actually runing)

I know that other cards like Gigabyte and the MSI series RX-580 and 590 are compatible, the problem is that these boards are very dificult to find these days where I Live (Brazil) and I found this Asus for a nice price.

Could anyone help?

Thanks

I'm new here too, @ibotelho . You did it? I have a configuration similar to yours. I'm using macOS Mojave. Here it looks like it is working, but the system does not identify the card (See PHOTO below - many ????). Does anyone know how to solve the same problem? I used the latest EFI Clover r5117 Z390 available at https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/gigabyte-z390-m-gaming-build-with-working-nvram.291193/

Captura de Tela 2020-06-13 às 12.27.34.png

I'm new here too, @ibotelho . You did it? I have a configuration similar to yours. I'm using macOS Mojave. Here it looks like it is working, but the system does not identify the card (See PHOTO below - many ????). Does anyone know how to solve the same problem? I used the latest EFI Clover r5117 Z390 available at https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/gigabyte-z390-m-gaming-build-with-working-nvram.291193/

View attachment 475844

AMD Radeon Performance Enhanced SSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back