Contribute
Register

ASUS A456UF + Clover 2.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay this is files from Clover

I had no issue disassembling these files.
per guide: iasl -da -dl -fe refs.txt DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml

The resulting DSDT.dsl requires only "Fix PARSEOP_ZERO error" patch... which is quite common.

I had no issue disassembling these files.
per guide: iasl -da -dl -fe refs.txt DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml

The resulting DSDT.dsl requires only "Fix PARSEOP_ZERO error" patch... which is quite common.

yes, I have patched the DSDT and SSDT into .aml and put into ACPI/Patched also. the problem is I cant convert the SSDT-1 and SSDT-5x and also I dont have any idea whats their function. I want put the patched SSDT into ACPI/patched to drop-oem = yes. Would you give me suggestion? Thanks before

yes, I have patched the DSDT and SSDT into .aml and put into ACPI/Patched also. the problem is I cant convert the SSDT-1 and SSDT-5x and also I dont have any idea whats their function. I want put the patched SSDT into ACPI/patched to drop-oem = yes. Would you give me suggestion? Thanks before

SSDT-1.dsl: You probably forgot to apply "Remove _DSM methods". It is recommended in the guide.
SSDT-5x.dsl: You should not be attempting to recompile this file. It is a dynamic SSDT, and as per guide, dynamic SSDTs are not to be placed in ACPI/patched.

Always read the guides carefully.

SSDT-1.dsl: You probably forgot to apply "Remove _DSM methods". It is recommended in the guide.
SSDT-5x.dsl: You should not be attempting to recompile this file. It is a dynamic SSDT, and as per guide, dynamic SSDTs are not to be placed in ACPI/patched.

Always read the guides carefully.

Okay, Its work. Thank you,
Now I will try to fix my touchpad. I dont find any solution yet

Okay, Its work. Thank you,
Now I will try to fix my touchpad. I dont find any solution yet
When your touchpad and keyboard connector type is PS2 use RehabMans VoodooPS2Controller.kext.
When your connector type is I2C, you should use VoodooI2C.kext.

You can find it out with Linux:

Create a Linux live system ( for example Ubuntu 16.04 ) and run "lspci -nn" in terminal.

When your touchpad and keyboard connector type is PS2 use RehabMans VoodooPS2Controller.kext.
When your connector type is I2C, you should use VoodooI2C.kext.

You can find it out with Linux:

Create a Linux live system ( for example Ubuntu 16.04 ) and run "lspci -nn" in terminal.

I find my hardware use I2C and try using VoodooI2C.kext. Looking from guide until now not lucky to patch DSDT (always happen) sometimes wrong with sytax error...

I find my hardware use I2C and try using VoodooI2C.kext. Looking from guide until now not lucky to patch DSDT (always happen) sometimes wrong with sytax error...
Have you disassembled your ACPI files with refs.txt?

Have you disassembled your ACPI files with refs.txt?
Yes I have,

Sorry editing. I have success to patch the DSDT use INT3442+INT3444 but after put the DSDT into my ACPI/patched I have glitch in my screen and my battery become 0%. So, I roll back into first DSDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back