Contribute
Register

ASUS 1156 Chipset motherboard DSDT files [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ASUS 1156 Chipset motherboard DSDT files

jamiepedder said:
The link for the blog/DSDT database is http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2009/12/ ... oards.html. Yours is in the list.

I tried that one once before and multibeast failed install every time. Am I doing somehting wrong? I renamed it to DSDT.aml and put it on my desktop. I made sure to right click and save link as so it didn't download as a text file too.

Hey everybody. I´m verrrrry new into this "hackintosh" stuff. I build up a system with a Asus Maximus 3 Gene and a Core i7 860. I used iBoot & MultiBeast Method for SL 10.6.3 Installation. Everything works fine without a DSDT file but i can´t shutdown my computer.

I tested a some kexts an the gene3 dsdt file from tony´s list but nothing changed. It would be great if anybody could help me out here.

Thanks

Is there any hope for que P7P55D-E EVO version? :lol:

I really dont need the USB 3 and SATA yet...so I think the EVO dsdt will work fine.

anyway....im not using any dsdt now!! everything works fine..
should I change the running systemmmm..?

Its seems so hard to get a clear answer to the question "why dsdt?"!!!!
my hard is working fine......or maybe not!!
speedstep seems to be activated in the programm..but it doesnt looks like it was...

someone knows why im getting an "internal error" when i try to restore from a dmg backup?....if the answer is "the file is corrupt" I let u kwnow....I created a lot of that files and its never working.
so lazy to install logic and all that plugins another time!!!!

it could be nice to re-partition that ssd and try to continue making musik with the 40GB SSD.....
any option like partition magic? hihi with no need to format again and get that error restoring from backup!

thanks!!!!

crisamadeus said:
Hacktivist said:
Will any of these DSDT files work for my ASUS P7P55D-E Pro? Unfortunately its not listed on the DSDT Database for P55 Motherboards

to get the dsdt of your motherboard you need to follow these guide of MacMan...

TO EXTRACT A VANILLA DSDT IN LINUX

http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3534

hope these work for you...

cheers

Thank You very much. I was able to get the Vanilla DSDT for my ASUS P7P55D-E Pro. I'm posting both the DSDT.aml and the Decompiled DSDT.dsl which you can open/edit.
I'm using the Latest P7P55D-E PRO 1002 BIOS.

I have not tried this DSDT yet, but I will very soon and I'll post the results here.
Hopefully "Sleep" will work. :p

Edit: The DSDT WORKS!!! Sleep/Shutdown/Restart is FULLY FUNCTIONAL :headbang:

Also, follow this Guide to get Auto-Sleep working.
Take a look here:
viewtopic.php?p=10194&f=15#p10194

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    59.5 KB · Views: 211
  • DSDT.dsl
    549.6 KB · Views: 169

Hi to all,

Is there someone who has a dsdt that fits with my system : p7p55d bios 14.08? Do I have to consider other aspects of my specs in order to make a dsdt work in my system?

Thanks to you

Hi Cris,

Thanks for your answer. I took a look at the link that you wrote. There is effectively a dsdt for my p7p55d but since that they don't write about which bios version that the dsdt has been made I' m wondering if I can consider downloading it? Hoping someone can confirm it

Regards

Thank you for the DSDTs

I tried the Asus P7P55 LX DSDT.aml from Database.

Shutdown,Sleep,Speedstep is not working on the P7P55LX

i use the latest 1002 Bios.

Can you fix it please ?

aleister said:
Thank you for the DSDTs

I tried the Asus P7P55 LX DSDT.aml from Database.

Shutdown,Sleep,Speedstep is not working on the P7P55LX

i use the latest 1002 Bios.

Can you fix it please ?

I also have this problem, although I have overclocked my CPU and dont require speedstep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back