Contribute
Register

Asus 1155 Patched BIOS Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it mean it patched it successfully or unsuccessfully

yes, pmpatched has patched the module (2nd line of the output), so follow the FTK guide.

its quick to do, so yeah you should do it.
i suppose if you wont use either sleep or speedstep, it wont make a difference, however it saves having to use a kext (nullcpupowermanagement) and once its done, its done

yes, pmpatched has patched the module (2nd line of the output), so follow the FTK guide.

i suppose if you wont use either sleep or speedstep, it wont make a difference, however it saves having to use a kext (nullcpupowermanagement) and once its done, its done
Ahh, thats excellent, thanks. I have prepaired the usb flash drive. If something goes wrong, is there any sort of backup, whats the procedure?

Kind regards.

OK, so if I use the patched bios, im not sure what kexts are needed or not needed, ie, appleintelcpupowermanagement.kext, NullCPUPowerManagement.kext, FakeSMC, etc.
Could someone elaborate please.

Kind regards.

read the faq. should answer those q's

PMPatch 0.5.11
PowerManagement module at 003FEBE0 patched.
AMI nest modules not found.
Phoenix nest modules not found.
CpuPei module at 00791288 not patched: Patch pattern not found.
CpuPei module at 007D1288 not patched: Patch pattern not found.
Output file generated.

Hi, so what about line 3, 4, 5, 6, which were not patched, does that matter, why were they not patched?

Kind regards.

Hi, so what about line 3, 4, 5, 6, which were not patched, does that matter, why were they not patched?

Kind regards.

the other lines relate to other types of uefi bios, where the part that needs to be patched is, and what needs to be patched.
eg. on my board, with the bios i use, it will show the cpu pei lines as patched. the others will say pattern not found.
iirc, asrock boards will say ami nest modules patched, and so on.

as long as at least one module is patched, and it says output file generated, it means it worked.

I have patched the latest BIOS for Asus P8Z77-V Pro/Thunderbolt (1908) and it booted up just fine so I assume that means that it is working just fine?

The reason I ask is because my CPU package keeps fluctuating while I'm in the internet. Is this normal? I'm hoping I just never realized this before I flashed with the patched 1908. I was running patched 1708 before.

OK, so if I use the patched bios, im not sure what kexts are needed or not needed, ie, appleintelcpupowermanagement.kext, NullCPUPowerManagement.kext,FakeSMC, etc.
Could someone elaborate please.

Kind regards.

I hv the same board as you do... can you confirm that the patched bios is working? I've been having a hard time flashing it, or so it seems.. Still can't boot without NullCPUPowerManagement.kext...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back