Contribute
Register

Asus 1155 Patched BIOS Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.
P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 BIOS has been update 3304 to 3402, anybody has been patched already ???

Aznboy1993 said:
Does anyone know how to downgrade the custom 3xxx BIOSes for the P8P67 boards? I'm trying to downgrade it using this method here but it keeps telling me my BIOS isn't supported using the tool?
@Aznboy1993 did you find a any solution for downgrade? I tried this method and Bootable USB with Win98 almost 4 weeks ago but no chance!

samisnake said:
These roms can be found at http://bios4asus.blogspot.com
Massive thanks to brycv for hosting the files

I'll attach the 3402 patched bios for Asus P8Z68-VPro (non-gen3).
Speedstep works without NullCPUPM nor speedstepper, sleep/wake also (without PXHCD.kext) with matching DSDT.

Attachments

• P8Z68-V-PRO-ASUS-3402Patched.ROM.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 115
  • P8Z68-VPro_3402P.aml.zip
    19 KB · Views: 137
brycv said:
draken182 said:
Here is mine for P8Z68-V Pro/GEN3 with the patched 3203 bio. Hope it is correct/works for you. let me know. Thanks again!!
Thanks for the DSDT. Try applying the attached patch in DSDT Editor and see how it works for you. This patch includes all the normal patches and ALC892 so it will work with ALC8xxHDA and AppleHDA Rollback in MultiBeast along with a UserDSDT install.
Asus P8Z68-V Pro-GEN3 3k BIOS.txt

Hey Brycv.
I started to have some issues with my boot up time.

Its seems to be getting longer since using the patched bios you so kindly shared in the above post which I am very grateful for.

I was wondering if you possibly had an updated version? Everything still works fine, its just weird that it takes 3x as long just to get to the initial boot text at startup.

Or if you or anyone else could inform me how to clean it up if need be, perhaps thats whats causing the delay.

Also having some issues getting my overclock recognised.
I have reduced it to x39 (x45 work fine in windows).
I have EIST enabled.
UserDSDT and just installed latest Multibeast with SSDT i5 overclock settings.

Still showing as 3300 Mhz in HWmonitor no matter what I do.

Any advise?
Cheers.

Hi! I can not patch the latest version of the BIOS Asus P8H61. Can you help? Thanks!

Attachments

• P8H61-ASUS-4013.ROM.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 94
Francis said:
Speedstep works without NullCPUPM nor speedstepper, sleep/wake also (without PXHCD.kext) with matching DSDT.

Hi Francis,

Do we need SSDT to get the speedstep to work in Lion 10.7.4? Do we need to add DropSSDT in the boot.plist?

wiraone said:
Francis said:

Hi Francis,

Do we need SSDT to get the speedstep to work in Lion 10.7.4? Do we need to add DropSSDT in the boot.plist?

SSDT from MultiBeast is the fix for speed stepping and getting pstates above x16

P8P67 WS REVOLUTION should be updated from 1503 to 2105. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back