Contribute
Register

Asus 1155 Patched BIOS Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greggen said:
Yup, made wonders for me. Wasn't able to get sleep working with the old ones but now it works even without a DSDT. And of course, the patched bit is flawless swell (works just as good as on the old ones).
Thanks man :D

I see that you do overclock well, no problem so? very well :D

brycv said:
The boards I would need a vanilla DSDT on a 3k BIOS for would be the following Asus boards:
P8Z68-V Pro (with or without GEN3)
Thanks for everyone's help with this.
You'll find here a P8Z68-VPro (not Gen3) DSDT from 3203 Patched, extracted under Windows 7 64bits.
No edit, it is brut de fonderie as we said here. ;)

Thanks for your work.

Attachments

• 3203Patched-win.dsl.zip
    35.3 KB · Views: 83
Francis said:
brycv said:
The boards I would need a vanilla DSDT on a 3k BIOS for would be the following Asus boards:
P8Z68-V Pro (with or without GEN3)
Thanks for everyone's help with this.
You'll find here a P8Z68-VPro (not Gen3) DSDT from 3203 Patched, extracted under Windows 7 64bits.
No edit, it is brut de fonderie as we said here. ;)
I don't see your DSDT attached to the post. :)

NIGos said:
p.s. I recall from previous failures that to correctly compile the DSDT this line is needed to avoid some SIOS error. I wasn't able to find it in the common patches but that's probably me being blind. In any case I'm posting it here !

Code:
into method label SIOS code_regex Return\s\(Zero\) remove_matched;
into method label SIOS insert
begin
Return (Zero)
end;
Thanks for your DSDT and the patch. That does take care of that pesky warning. Try the attached patch and see if it works for you. It includes ALC889 audio as well.
Asus-Maximus-IV Extreme-Z-Patch.txt

Attachments

• Asus-Maximus-IV Extreme-Z-Patch.txt
    9.3 KB · Views: 140
brycv said:
Silly me! :oops:

It's edited.

Francis said:
brycv said:
Silly me! :oops:

It's edited.
Thanks. It looks like the same P8Z68-V Pro GEN3 patch compiles perfectly for your board as well.
Asus P8Z68-V Pro-GEN3 3k BIOS.txt

Attachments

• Asus P8Z68-V Pro-GEN3 3k BIOS.txt
    9.1 KB · Views: 148
Hey Brycv, I've downloaded the new DSDT you created, thank you. Should I start from scratch and use te DSDT in combination with other kexts from multibeast? Or can I just go into my s/l/e and delete the kexts I already installed and then apply your new DSDT?

draken182 said:
Hey Brycv, I've downloaded the new DSDT you created, thank you. Should I start from scratch and use te DSDT in combination with other kexts from multibeast? Or can I just go into my s/l/e and delete the kexts I already installed and then apply your new DSDT?
It's not a full DSDT. It's a patch. You need to extract your vanilla DSDT (or use the copy you sent me) and then apply the patch in DSDT Editor. Once applied Compile it and click fix errors in that dialog. You should have no errors at all.

The DSDT would be used along with the UserDSDT install in MultiBeast but also requires the ALC8xxHDA and AppleHDA Rollback options in MultiBeast for audio to work. You would also need hnak's E1000 ethernet driver for the P8Z68-V or P8Z68-V Pro. It is included with MultiBeast but is an older version. The latest is available here:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index. ... pic=205771

Install with KextBeast is the easiest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back