Contribute
Register

Asus 1155 Patched BIOS Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.
telepati said:
I used this P8 (generic) BIOS 3xxx. for my Asus P8P67 EVO Bios 3207 also tried this "Asus Generic Patch without Audio" but just left 3 errors and 2 warnings and I don't know how to fix this? Error and Warning just like that;

2283 Warning ResourceTag larger than Field (Tag: 64 bits, Field: 32bits)
2307 Warning ResourceTag larger than Field (Tag: 64 bits, Field: 32bits)
7766 Error Name already exists in scope (BUS0)
7769 Error Name already exists in scope (_ADR)
11965 Error _HID suffix must be all hex digits (GH)

Can I fix this and HOW?

To fix 2283 Warning ResourceTag larger than Field (Tag: 64 bits, Field: 32bits) Just Highlight the line and change "D" From Dword to "Q".

cheloo said:
telepati said:
I used this P8 (generic) BIOS 3xxx. for my Asus P8P67 EVO Bios 3207 also tried this "Asus Generic Patch without Audio" but just left 3 errors and 2 warnings and I don't know how to fix this? Error and Warning just like that;

2283 Warning ResourceTag larger than Field (Tag: 64 bits, Field: 32bits)
2307 Warning ResourceTag larger than Field (Tag: 64 bits, Field: 32bits)

Can I fix this and HOW?

To fix 2283 Warning ResourceTag larger than Field (Tag: 64 bits, Field: 32bits) Just Highlight the line and change "D" From Dword to "Q".

Thank you I fix to 2283. Do you know how to fix others?

telepati said:

Thank you I fix to 2283. Do you know how to fix others?

7766 x2: you probably have duplicate entries in your DSDT for Device (BUS0).

11965: Do not bother with that

Im still having problems with the sleep (I put the computer to sleep but it turns on a few seconds later entering into a poweron-power off loop), althought I have the DSDT properly done (I think), and in the EXTRA directory.

I've noticed that there are a few files on the EXTRA/Extensions directory that maybe are there from an older multibeast installation, and maybe those kexts are interfering with the sleep.

Can anybody help me?

this is the context of my Extra/Extensions directory

ACPIMonitor.kext
ALC8xxHDA.kext
ElliotForceLegacyRTC.kext
IntelCPUMonitor.kext
IntelThermal.kext
NVClockX.kext
RadeonMonitor.kext
SuperIOFamily.kext

Should I remove any? Should I remove all except the ALC8xx? can anybody help me?

thanks

I've seen a few people online mod an Asus Z77 uefi-bios to get slic 2.1 tables for windows activation working, while we are still unable to mod the bios for native PWM under Mac OS X. Why does one mod work and not the other? After all they are changing the code and getting pass the security checks right?

Forgive me if this is a stupid question. This stuff is way over my head. It just seemed to me that if they can get a modded bios working, so should we? :crazy:

Hope someone can clear this up for me.

Thanks in advance! :D

Mrengles

brycv said:
draken182 said:
Awesome! You're the best! thanks for being so quick on this!
No problem. Your results will help with the guide I'm putting together which should benefit lots of users.

Hi Brycv,

I am new to the hackintosh community. I bought a sabertooth z77 and an i5 3570K that I am trying to configure as a hackintosh

You mentioned that you are working on a guide in one of your posts. I wonder if it is posted somewhere already? Or If i could get a sneak peek at it.

I volunteer to test out the guide for you :)

Thanks again
AJ

mrengles said:
samisnake said:
@ mrengles
not yet, no.
revogirl is still working on it, but shes on holiday.

brycv is still looking at it with his z77 boards, so hold tight.

for now, you can use el coniglio's one (you need otool though)
http://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 03&start=0
http://olarila.com/blog/?p=84

Thank you,
I found a pre-patched kext for my use. I don't know if I can post it on this board because of copyright issues. I'll post back and let everyone know how it goes.

Well right after I posted this... MultiBeast was updated with the patch I was using.... =)

Anyword on a DSDT file for the P8P67 Deluxe?
More specifically: P8P67-DELUXE-ASUS-3207

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back