Contribute
Register

ASUS 100 Series and Later Custom SSDT for XHCI USB Port Control

Gave up on the "ACPI/Delete" (& etc.) procedure. The only way I get the correct USB port configuration is with the Hackintool/SSDT-USIAC.aml/USBPorts.kext combination. I did get OpenCore updated to 0.6.9, but the same thing applied. All is good now with the latter combo on OC 0.6.9 running Big Sur 11.3.1.

Glad you got the USB system configured as you wanted it. :thumbup:

Gave up on the "ACPI/Delete" (& etc.) procedure. The only way I get the correct USB port configuration is with the Hackintool/SSDT-USIAC.aml/USBPorts.kext combination. I did get OpenCore updated to 0.6.9, but the same thing applied. All is good now with the latter combo on OC 0.6.9 running Big Sur 11.3.1.
You may need to include table length to drop that table. Looking at your previous post #116 it should be 11547.
Screenshot 2022-07-30 at 9.07.45 AM.png

I would use If (_OSI ("Darwin")) method to limit the ports only in macOS as described here. If you can post your ACPI dump and the list of USB ports to be mapped including their types preferably how it looks in Hackintool, I can try to edit it for you.

If you can post your ACPI dump and the list of USB ports to be mapped including their types preferably how it looks in Hackintool, I can try to edit it for you.
Thanks for the offer! As you can see, that last post was in May 2021, and I'm now on OpenCore 0.8.2, and that task is closed.

Back