image.jpg

My EFI Folder:
image.jpg

My clover folder:
image.jpg

My config.plist has SystemParameters/InjectKexts=Detect set

My about me should be correct now.

I will test booting tonight, thanks for the help

The boot is failing and it gets stuck on trying to find a Bluetooth controller transport.

image.jpg

Eventually it goes to this
image.jpg

Try using "nv_disable=1" as a boot flag.
EDIT: Make sure you also have "kext-dev-mod=1".

Please note all my provided config.plist files have nv_disable=1 in /Boot/Arguments.

They also have kext-dev-mode=1 (spelled correctly :)

The problem evident in post #12 has nothing to do with either.

Okay, I recreated my USB and made sure to follow the guide closely.

I am using a 8GB USB 2.0 flash drive.
I made a 500MB DOS partition named CLOVER EFI and a HFS+J partition named install_osx.
I have FakeSMC, GenericUSBXHCI, and VoodooPS2Controller kexts in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other.
I have HD4000 1366x768 graphics and am using that config file renamed config.plist in /EFI/Clover.
I then built the OSX installer using the Unibeast method, selecting install_osx as the destination, Yosemite as the OS, and the Laptop Support option.

The installer still crashes at Bluetooth controller transport, both booting normally and in safe mode.

I'm sure I missed something very simple, however I reread the guide and I can't seem to figure out what it is. I'd really appreciate if you could point me in the right direction as I'm at a loss for what to try next. Thanks!

Okay, I recreated my USB and made sure to follow the guide closely.

I am using a 8GB USB 2.0 flash drive.
I made a 500MB DOS partition named CLOVER EFI and a HFS+J partition named install_osx.
I have FakeSMC, GenericUSBXHCI, and VoodooPS2Controller kexts in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other.
I have HD4000 1366x768 graphics and am using that config file renamed config.plist in /EFI/Clover.
I then built the OSX installer using the Unibeast method, selecting install_osx as the destination, Yosemite as the OS, and the Laptop Support option.

The installer still crashes at Bluetooth controller transport, both booting normally and in safe mode.

I'm sure I missed something very simple, however I reread the guide and I can't seem to figure out what it is. I'd really appreciate if you could point me in the right direction as I'm at a loss for what to try next. Thanks!

Post your EFI folder. Also, post quality photo of entire screen when it stops. Also post photo of your bootloader screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back