Contribute
Register

ASRock Z77E-ITX | Core i7-3770K | EVGA GTX 570HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Flicka

Sorry for the late reply but I used the guide on the the tonymac forums:http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-guides/144426-how-install-os-x-yosemite-using-clover.html and I followed STEP 4 only. It worked for me as I was having problems too installing it but this is the only way to get iMessage and FaceTime working is by using clover.

Thank for the reply,
but in step 4 you have two option, you can see in the attached screenshot. What option did you use, UEFI or Bios only?

Another question. Did you have working USB2.0, because they disappeared me in Yosemite with clover?
[Solved]
For others having the same issue, use CloverConfigurator and in "Devices" flag "FixOwnership".

Attachments

• Schermata 2014-11-08 alle 18.01.14.png
    Schermata 2014-11-08 alle 18.01.14.png
    374.4 KB · Views: 430
Help! I managed to install Yosemite using the link Stork posted, I installed a few things via Multibeast then rebooted but then it just hangs on the Apple logo and loading bar. It gets about 1/3 of the way then stops. I can boot if I go through the USB on my BIOS. Any ideas?

Edit: Solved!

Hi there how did you solve it?

SO, I did a new fresh install of yosemite on my system and figured out the clover boot loader and all is working with no issues! I love this new look as well as everything works! Hope you guys got everything working like I did and is enjoying the new OS upgrade! :)
Can you please share your findings with Clover. What you are using for USB, USB patches or GenericUSB?
Thanks in advance

Can you please share your findings with Clover. What you are using for USB, USB patches or GenericUSB?
Thanks in advance

Im using the genericUSB patch. All USBs are working. I do not having this board anymore I have upgraded to Asrock H87M ITX. Anyone knows how to patch bios for hackintosh?

Im using the genericUSB patch. All USBs are working. I do not having this board anymore I have upgraded to Asrock H87M ITX. Anyone knows how to patch bios for hackintosh?
I think you can take a lot of hints in the thread of the Z87E-ITX where Giacomoleopardo have put a lot of detailled useful hints. In this post you find the patches used for DSDT:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/golden-bu...7-4770s-gtx-760-gaming-itx-31.html#post925301
But you can start from the previous fore more info:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/golden-bu...7-4770s-gtx-760-gaming-itx-29.html#post899888

does buckeyes' original ionetworking patched kext work in yosemite? in particular will ethernet be enabled?

Ay tips on how to get the Clover boot loader in to the boot list on the Bios? I've booted in to usb and selected the option to add all to list but still doesn't show in bios. I can load yosemite just fine using the USB. But when I unplug the USB it says insert suitable boot media or something or other

I've updated to 1.90 and built a DSDT. I've attached all my "stuff" for you to look at. I'm not using a SMBIOS at the moment.

Note my DSDT is set up for Discrete Graphics HDMI. I have not installed any other kexts (besides FakeSMC & the ALC898 kext).

How's it going? I'm running the same board my BIOS is 1.90 also but it's not modded. Would it need to be modded in order to run your DSDT?

How's it going? I'm running the same board my BIOS is 1.90 also but it's not modded. Would it need to be modded in order to run your DSDT?
You will need to use UEFIpatch on the bios or AsusAICPUPM ticked in clover it if you want power management and to be able to boot without NullCPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back