Asus GTX 780
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,

So this is the first machine I've tried this on... what a pain in the ass this board is to start on (god bless Gigabyte why did I ever doubt you).

I don't want to mess around with patching my BIOS; I can live with no sleep/wake functions with nullcpupowermanagement.kext... I just want to know what options I need to select in multibeast to make everything else on the board work.

I tried making a custom dsdt but after booting from the drive itself and not the unibeast usb with all it's extra kexts already on, network and usb and ntfs support etc stops working.

If anyone could help me out as to what I need to select in multibeast drivers wise that'd be grand :D

Regards,
Milo

EDIT: I'm more than happy to just reinstall and start from scratch, my kext folder is probably a mess at this point and I'm fairly inexperienced

Last edited:
Hi,

So this is the first machine I've tried this on... what a pain in the ass this board is to start on (god bless Gigabyte why did I ever doubt you).

I don't want to mess around with patching my BIOS; I can live with no sleep/wake functions with nullcpupowermanagement.kext... I just want to know what options I need to select in multibeast to make everything else on the board work.

I tried making a custom dsdt but after booting from the drive itself and not the unibeast usb with all it's extra kexts already on, network and usb and ntfs support etc stops working.

If anyone could help me out as to what I need to select in multibeast drivers wise that'd be grand :D

Regards,
Milo

Please read the Rules.

Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Thanks in anticipation

apologies, updated this as soon as I noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back