Graphics
Intel HD
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I successfully created the Unibeast flash drive, and got my computer to boot it using the PCIRootUID=0 method.
Now once the first installation screen pops up, I can't control it at all.

My keyboard is a PS/2 one, and my mouse is a corded USB (both plugged directly in to mobo, no headers)
Any reason they wouldn't work?

Specs incase:
AsRock Z75 Pro3 mobo
i3 2120 CPU

Unibeast doesn't have PS/2 support by default. When you create the Unibeast drive, select "Laptop" in the options to add PS/2 support.

Be sure that the mouse is plugged into a USB 2.0 port not a USB 3.0 port.

Thanks a ton for the info!
I've tried everything to get the mouse to work!

Hopefully I can do the installation with the keyboard and then worry about the mouse later on :)
Anyone else have info on the USB mouse issue?

Bump. Need help, laptop method didn't make the PS/2 keyboard work and adding legacy support didn't work for usb.
Out of ideas :/

Check the BIOS settings make sure all the USB ports are enabled. Its best to be on latest BIOS.

Also to avoid issues in post installation patch the BIOS http://biosrepo.wordpress.com/asrock/b75/

You can read more info about it here http://www.tonymacx86.com/dsdt/47397-msi-asrock-foxconn-1155-patched-bios-thread.html

HDMI A/V and sleep on ASRock motherboards will not work without a DSDT file. Let me know if you help with the dsdt file.

I have the same motherboard, and I can get the installation to boot, and the mouse and keyboard work just fine. It is after the installation that I cant boot into the os. I boot using the unibeast drive, and in verbose I notice it hangs on "should have 4 threads, only found 5." I was able to get into the installation once by using the flag "DSDT=/dev/null" butit only worked once. I assume this is a DSDT issue? I can't find a patch for the z75 board to make my own, any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back