Contribute
Register

asrock z390m pro 4 install freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
From your config.plist, I can't see you hv added the patch?
Maybe try this if you like, just add the patch there
ok, i try it now.

these files are in the folder:
"ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi" "AppleImageCodec-64.efi" "AppleKeyAggregator-64.efi" "AppleKeyFeeder-64.efi" "AppleUITheme-64.efi" "AptioMemoryFix-64.efi" "DataHubDxe-64.efi" "FirmwareVolume-64.efi" "FSInject-64.efi" "OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi" "PartitionDxe-64.efi" "SMCHelper-64.efi" "VBoxHfs-64.efi"
the config file is untouched from the unibeast installer creation (only the acpi setting changed that you recommended before)
Please note that you should not use more than one memory fix driver at a time. You are using two of them right now. Based on earlier posts in this thread, you should start by removing AptioMemoryFix-64.efi and see if you can boot fully with just OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.

Please note that you should not use more than one memory fix driver at a time. You are using two of them right now. Based on earlier posts in this thread, you should start by removing AptioMemoryFix-64.efi and see if you can boot fully with just OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.

This, definitely, and then double check that your BIOS settings are good to go. Sometimes it's easy to miss something there.

hey guys,

yesterday i installed win10 on an sata drive, worked so far with the gigabayte card, i changed only the primary graphic setting in bios. then i used the config file from kkho555, added EmuVariableUefi-64.fi, used OsxAptioFixDrv-64. i startet the pc and forgot to change the graphic setting and to plug off the sata, but this time it worked (totaly unexpected). first time in the macOS Utility menu, i'm now to format the SSD. should i remove the AptioMemoryFix-64.efi like casey said or continue?

Go ahead and continue. Once installed, make a backup, then remove.

no ssd in diskutility, only the usb stick (show all device selected)

Open terminal and try:

Code:
 diskutil list
then
Code:
diskutil eraseDisk JHFS+ macOS /dev/<disk id>

Where <disk id> is the identifier of the disk you're trying to install on. Size is generally very helpful here, as well as free space.

it shows the stick as interal drive and 19 diskimages, no sata and no ssd

maybe something in bios?

Last edited:
it shows the stick as interal drive and 19 diskimages, no sata and no ssd

maybe something in bios?

diskutil list shows the USB as an internal drive..?

yes, disk0 internal, physical 16gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back