Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z390 ASRock Phantom mini ITX
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
Vega 56
SSDT for the Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX.

For me, every port + internal bluetooth is working.

Due to the Reason that this is my first SSDT i created, maybe one of you guys can have a breve check, if i have everything done right.

Attachments

• SSDT-UIAC.aml
    734 bytes · Views: 239
How did you get the Bluetooth to work? Did you replace the standard WiFi module?

Yes i replaced it with a BRDCM Card. Its just one skew, so the change is done in 5 Minutes.

I just mentioned the bluetooth, cause it's also listet as internal usb device, so if you want to use magic mouse and co i think it's important that your system recognises it.

Does the USB-C work? I'm thinking about copying this for my ASrock Z370 Fatal1ty ITX board.

Yes i replaced it with a BRDCM Card. Its just one skew, so the change is done in 5 Minutes.

I just mentioned the bluetooth, cause it's also listet as internal usb device, so if you want to use magic mouse and co i think it's important that your system recognises it.

Do you have a link to the specific card you used? I am assuming you replaced the card in the enclosure used by the original card, if so, did it fit without modifying the housing.

Does the USB-C work? I'm thinking about copying this for my ASrock Z370 Fatal1ty ITX board.

USB-C (Apollo Twin Audio Interface) connected via Apples Thunderbolt 2 to Thunderbolt 3/ USB-C adapter works, but without hotplug. And it never gets recognised by the first boot, i always have to restart once to get it work.

Maybe I will try to write also an SSDT for this Problem, but at the moment this one restart at the beginning of every session doesn't really bother me.

p.s. I think someone here in this forum has already done one ssdt for the z370 ITX board. https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ng-mini-itx-ac-intel-uhd-630-16gb-ram.244657/

Last edited:
BCM94352Z M.2 NGFF 802.11AC https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Broadc...-BT-4-0-DW1560-f-Mac-Hackintosh-/252319175707

Yes this card fits without any troubles. Same size, same pins - everything like the stock one.

That is good to know. After seeing your post, I found an older post by @pupin stating that a Broadcom card would work for our motherboard. Looks like now I can free up my m.2 slot. A couple of months back, I went with the route pictured below. Thanks for the info! Time to go fix it. C859A374-4911-4BA6-9C23-BE698C78790F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back