Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello, buy the following parts:
mother ASROCK Z270 TAICHI
ram Crucial Ballistix 8GB DDR4 2666
ssd Kingstone 240 UV400
mic Intel i3 7100

I can not start the installation, stuck in osxaptiofixdrv ...

BIOS settings:
Load Default
XMP Profile 1: Enable
VT-D: Disable
SATA AHCI: Enabled
IOAPIC 2-119 Entries: Disable

And the configuration files of the clover that I am using are those that are on page 1, UEFI-config

The kext that I have added those that also indicate on page 1. besides adding Lilu + Fixintel

Any solution ? Or will I have to finally change the motherboard?

Attachments

• 20171029_000048.jpg
    20171029_000048.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 250
No, you don't need to change the motherboard. I have installed High Sierra 10.13 successfully with the same bios settings as mac Sierra 10.12. Bios settings for ASROCK motherboard can be referred with this [Guide] Sierra 10.12.2 on the AsRock Z170 Pro4
Wish it may help you.

Thanks for the comment, I solved it in the most ridiculous way. I use two pendrive, in the number one I have installed Clover and in the second I have the official installer.

I format it and re-create the Clover UEFI on the number 1 pen drive, and leave only the Kext of NullCPUPower and FakeSMBios. Finally I was able to install High Sierra.

Now I have problems installing the sound and network board. What draws my attention is that I can not use neither the Multibeas nor the ALC_Clover that has almost always worked for me in Gigabyte mothers.

They recommend installing Sierra instead of High Sierra?

No, you don't need to change the motherboard. I have installed High Sierra 10.13 successfully with the same bios settings as mac Sierra 10.12. Bios settings for ASROCK motherboard can be referred with this [Guide] Sierra 10.12.2 on the AsRock Z170 Pro4
Wish it may help you.

Sorry, but no work for me. The Audio(ALC & hdmi ), and Network device show right but no working.

Personally I do not recommend this motherboard for hackintosh, unless it does not require onboard components
Tested: 10.12 and 10.13 same bugs

EDIT: tomorrow I change it for a gigabyte z270 gaming 3

Thanks for the comment, I solved it in the most ridiculous way. I use two pendrive, in the number one I have installed Clover and in the second I have the official installer.

I format it and re-create the Clover UEFI on the number 1 pen drive, and leave only the Kext of NullCPUPower and FakeSMBios. Finally I was able to install High Sierra.

Now I have problems installing the sound and network board. What draws my attention is that I can not use neither the Multibeas nor the ALC_Clover that has almost always worked for me in Gigabyte mothers.

They recommend installing Sierra instead of High Sierra?

could you be more specified ?

i have problem install with z170-d3h mobo , and it always reboots after all the +++++ shows.

success with the same motherboard,
my build:
MB:asrock:Z270 Taichi
CPU:intel:i7-7700k
GPU:RX480 8G

hardware informations below are not very important
Memory:g-skill ddr4
nvme ssd:sm961 256G
HD:3 different brands of HDs

rx480 is working hdmi/dp audio is working

Alc 1220 audio is working

imassage /facetime is woking