Contribute
Register

AsRock X299 Creator

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tonzone, thx for info about X299-A II.
Did you use Clover or OC?
If Clover, could you please upload it?

Thanks but reassure me : you was able to boot into your configuration ?
Yeah I think : some snapshots are pending.... ;)
But anyway very interesting for others who doubted the compatibility of the X299 refresh :p
Hi! Here are some snapshots... I plug in a flashed Titan Ridge, an Sonnet Solo 10Gbit Card, and a Startech FW-Card to check if the PCIe-Slots are working... seems that it´s okay. But only short tests with my quick and dirty Clover-EFI...
Thank you again fo your persistence and diligence!
FW.pngTB.pngEthernet.pngMoj.pngPCI.png

Hi! Here are some snapshots... I plug in a flashed Titan Ridge, an Sonnet Solo 10Gbit Card, and a Startech FW-Card to check if the PCIe-Slots are working... seems that it´s okay. But only short tests with my quick and dirty Clover-EFI...
View attachment 455293View attachment 455294View attachment 455295View attachment 455296View attachment 455297
Very good new which confirms my tests but so much better ! :clap:
I like those snapshots

@@tonzone, thx for info about X299-A II.
Did you use Clover or OC?
If Clover, could you please upload it?
I use Clover, short tests with my reduced EFI plus the MAIN THING - the magic from Loloflatsix ;)
It´s working with MSI and Asus...

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
View attachment 455293View attachment 455294View attachment 455295View attachment 455296View attachment 455297
Thanks : but you must explain how to flash the Titan Ridge : a good point to share here :thumbup:

Thanks : but you must explain how to flash the Titan Ridge : a good point to share here :thumbup:
You need the firmware (here), an EEPROM programmer to reflash BIOS on the GC-Titan Ridge, and you need to jumper two pins on the card itself (or the TB header cable).

Attachments

• Thunderbolt.png
    Thunderbolt.png
    105.3 KB · Views: 79
Next step :
- fresh and vanilla installation of Catalina 10.15.3 with MacPro 7,1 SMBIOS , will use only the required files on Clover : when I take a loot at my actual kernel bootlog on my Asus X299 build : I'm afraid...( the minimal Clover from @tonzone is a good way for guidance)
- I study the mystery of OpenCore to make it work on X299 Creator
- i will order a PCi GC TitanRidge on Amazon US : 122 €...( no one here...) : perhaps a friendly solution :thumbup:
- ordered the flash rom kit : with the confinement will try on my TBEX3s (not on the Mobo lol) CH341A-Programmer-Software-Adapter

Last edited:
I can help I succeeded with OC and X299 Sage 10G ;)
Yes it will be very useful : I'm going to use it first to try to adjust on my X299 Deluxe more close to the WS X299 Sage, so your help or EFI folder is wellcome !

Yes it will be very useful : I'm going to use it first to try to adjust on my X299 Deluxe more close to the WS X299 Sage, so your help or EFI folder is wellcome !
here you are

Attachments

• X299 Sage10G OC 10.14.6-10.15.3.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back