Contribute
Register

ASrock RX 6800 XT taichi gaming 16gb in compatibility, last big sur? advice plz just 3 in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
x79 Sabertooth
CPU
Graphics
GTX TITAN
Any have idea if this gpu works? or should be compatible?. In my country there is no other GPU just RTXnvidia for miners lmao. GPU "ASrock RX 6800 XT taichi gaming 16gb" this one have a port usb C if help for something . this is the last piece of my config i have everthing in boxes in my room : Asus prime z490-a 10850k intel, 32gb ram just waiting for the GPU

It will work with the latest beta of big sur.

Any have idea if this gpu works? or should be compatible?. In my country there is no other GPU just RTXnvidia for miners lmao. GPU "ASrock RX 6800 XT taichi gaming 16gb" this one have a port usb C if help for something . this is the last piece of my config i have everything in boxes in my room : Asus prime z490-a 10850k intel, 32gb ram just waiting for the GPU
The next update of MacOS Big Sur, 11.4 (currently in beta testing), reportedly supports the RX 6800 XT.

So wait until the release of MacOS Big Sur 11.4 and then you should be able to install and run it (using OpenCore as bootloader) on your system.

For any RX 6000 card you want, it’s better to order before thinking, or you will miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back