Contribute
Register

[DEPRECATED] ASRock Rack EP2C602 Install Guide for Sierra and High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
That shouldn't be there. Clover Configurator screwed up my plist. I will correct it. You can remove that code.

Lilu.kext is required for Nvidiagraphicsfixup or Whatevergreen. MacPro6,1 SMBIOS will boot into a black screen on Nvidia cards without Nvidiagraphicsfixup. Depending on your GPU, you may not need Whatevergreen. Being a broad guide, I covered both AMD and nVidia cards.

No fan issues. I have everything on a phantek fan controller so all case and CPU fans are sync'd.

I have been running renderings and encodings so much I haven't checked. I haven't really had a moment yet where the system was idle to sleep.

Yes, unfortunately.

That is predominately cosmetic.

Power Gadget can't be installed on multi-processor systems. The installer warns and then aborts.

Hi Guy..

You said your motherboard (ASRock EP2C602) can sleep. Could you test your computer idle for a long time(more 15mins), when power and all fans were stop, then press any button or move your mouse. The computer can normally wake up(you can see your desktop).

Waiting for your Mojave guide.

I have begun testing 10.14 Mojave on this build. I hope to have a stable setup and be able to release a guide concurrent with the public release in the fall. Since Mojave is still early in the beta process, I don’t plan to publish a guide or release regular updates. I can say that I have everything working well right now and I’m very optimistic that upgrades or new installs will be possible in the fall.

Can't wait and tried Mojave on Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 following your guide and other's. Looks good.

Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 10.31.58 PM.png

Good job. Since I have an nVidia GPU, I am stuck waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back