Contribute
Register

[DEPRECATED] ASRock Rack EP2C602 Install Guide for Sierra and High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I tried with the changes you mentioned (update Bios, without SSDT-EC, with USBInjectAll, and my SSDT-CPUPM I created without NullCPUPowerManagement), and yes I plugged the rx 5700 xt (I saw it sometimes needed the boot argument agpdmod=pikera, but it doesn't seem to change anything), and I get the same result. Here is a slomo video if you have time to check: https://we.tl/t-yaxodOGzu1

Add this kext and test.

Attachments

• AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 259
You're my savior, it worked! Everything seems to be running smoothly, and FYI, it worked without WEG

Thank you so much man, you rock!

You're welcome. Glad it is working.

I have a startech ASM1142 chipset (PEXUSB312EIC) usb 3.1 pcie card, which is supposed to work OOB, but it didn't. I have to replace the genericXHCI kext to FakePCIID kext to let it recognized in Mojave.

Now the sleep does not work. The monitor will turn off/stand by when click the sleep menu, but the cpu fans will not stop. It looks the system is still running. Anyway to solve this?

Did you ever get your Startech PEXUSB312EIC to work with sleep?
I have the same problem... The card works as it should.. But wakes at once when putting it to sleep..
Thanks - ApB

I am deprecating this guide and creating a new one for macOS Catalina. I will no longer monitor or comment on this older thread. Please use the new guide if you have an EP2C602.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back