CPU
i7-7700HQ
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I want to build a powerfull macmini, and i'm out of the game for a while.

can anyone shed some light on the compatibility of B250 or Z370 chipset versions of this.

What are the possibilities that i can get MXM graphic card working under macOS ?

Thank you

A better choice would be a Z370N-WIFI or H370N motherboard in a mini-itx case. There are a few nearly as small as the DeskMini.

A better choice would be a Z370N-WIFI or H370N motherboard in a mini-itx case. There are a few nearly as small as the DeskMini.
Z370N has two m.2 ssd option, while this has 3Xm.2 PCI. I mainly do coding with occasional gaming. I have projects that are as big as 1gb of code. Right now i'm using ram disk , so 3Xsamsung 970 pro in raid 0 seems to be the next best thing after ram disk.

Also i don't see any mini itx cases that are as good as this one.

can you please name one small case nearly to DeskMini? Because I have tried really hrad to find a small one and end with INWAN Chopin, 4.4L volume。 I don't recall what volume DeskMini have excatly but I'm for sure it's below 2L.

can you please name one small case nearly to DeskMini? Because I have tried really hrad to find a small one and end with INWAN Chopin, 4.4L volume。 I don't recall what volume DeskMini have excatly but I'm for sure it's below 2L.
Sorry, i searched it and find it's 2.7L. maybe there will be some non-power-bulid-in case would have volume like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back