Contribute
Register

ASRock deskmini 310/com issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have just found my deskmini hackintosh will sometimes crash after sleep. do you have the same issue?
some apps just can not launch and freeze after a sleep, and a reboot can fix it. so i just usually not use sleep function, this issue makes me feeling deskmini hackintosh not a good idea along with the HDMI problem.

if you use both hdmi and dp, you need restart the hdmi display so that work.
if you only use hdmi, you better wait the os into system then start the hdmi display
Oh, it’s a pity, everyone seems to be unable to break through this.
Anyway, thank you

Hello , i have tried to install High Seirra into Deskmini 310 with i5-8400

already create a USB Install Drive with High Seirra OS.

Try boot this up, it didn't get into select language screen

i tried to boot in verbose mode. it showed up like this (picture)

something stuck on apfs, what can i do for fixing this issue

-Update-

Forced Deskmini 310 Bios to 3.10 , then it booted

Attachments

• P_20190408_175722.jpg
    P_20190408_175722.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 350
Last edited:
Does anyone have dual displays working in 10.15.4 without the need to plug one in after startup? I had it working in 10.14.6, but I just updated and my property injection apparently no longer does the job.

Please upload your config/EFI if you have it. Thanks!

My 310W wasn't getting mic input with the standard layout 28 that everyone recommends in guides for this board, but I noticed that layout 21 was, but was also very distorted with constant static and popping over the headphone connection.

I removed the distortion and noise and am now using layout 21. I forked it and have a pre-built release here: https://github.com/maleorderbride/AppleALC/releases/tag/1.4.9.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back