Motherboard
SA25GG
CPU
2620m
Graphics
6630m
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I installed 10.12.6 following Rehabman's Nuc6 guide on my Asrock Beebox s i3 6100 , which has an Internal Wifi/Bt module intel AC 3160. The Bluetooth works very well.

Now I replaced with the DW1830 and the wifi works without any kext/patch. Just shows the third party card.

The Bluetooth shows up but very hard to connect my magic keyboard. Magic trackpad can be connected but the response always slow. Both airdrop/handoff doesn't work at all.

Just found the bt chip is bcm20703, which is different with dw1560. Is there any method to make it working normally?

I installed 10.12.6 following Rehabman's Nuc6 guide on my Asrock Beebox s i3 6100 , which has an Internal Wifi/Bt module intel AC 3160. The Bluetooth works very well.

Now I replaced with the DW1830 and the wifi works without any kext/patch. Just shows the third party card.

The Bluetooth shows up but very hard to connect my magic keyboard. Magic trackpad can be connected but the response always slow. Both airdrop/handoff doesn't work at all.

Just found the bt chip is bcm20703, which is different with dw1560. Is there any method to make it working normally?

Not a laptop. Moved to network forum.

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

The Magic Trackpad is much easier to be connected than the magic keyboard. Sometimes the trackpad works very well, but sometimes the response lags a lot. It looks like something disturbs the connection.

Airdrop works now but the transfer speed not as fast as bcm94352. The Mac never found iPhone in Bluetooth setting and my iPhone never found The Mac.

There are three antenna connectors on dw1830, only two were connected as there are only two antenna on Beebox S. Not sure if it is the reason for the unsteady connection.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2 MB · Views: 121
The Magic Trackpad is much easier to be connected than the magic keyboard. Sometimes the trackpad works very well, but sometimes the response lags a lot. It looks like something disturbs the connection.

Airdrop works now but the transfer speed not as fast as bcm94352. The Mac never found iPhone in Bluetooth setting and my iPhone never found The Mac.

There are three antenna connectors on dw1830, only two were connected as there are only two antenna on Beebox S. Not sure if it is the reason for the unsteady connection.

Connect three antennas.
Use FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext for AirportExtreme branding.

Note: Your USB configuration is wrong. Wrong UsbConnector values (HS04 is internal bluetooth, but UsbConnector is not 255 as should be the case for ports attached to internal devices). See guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

Connect three antennas.
Use FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext for AirportExtreme branding.

Note: Your USB configuration is wrong. Wrong UsbConnector values (HS04 is internal bluetooth, but UsbConnector is not 255 as should be the case for ports attached to internal devices). See guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/
Hi RehabMan,

After connect the third antenna, bluetooth works perfect now.

Also change UsbConnector value to 255 after it. Is it right now?

The only problem is the original internal IR receiver can't be recognized. Any possibility to make it working?

Cheers

Peng

Attachments

• beebox s imac.ioreg
    4.3 MB · Views: 91
  • SSDT-NUC6.aml
    5.3 KB · Views: 98
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 10.08.40 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 10.08.40 pm.png
    261.9 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Hi RehabMan,

After connect the third antenna, bluetooth works perfect now.

Also change UsbConnector value to 255 after it. Is it right now?

The only problem is the original internal IR receiver can't be recognized. Any possibility to make it working?

Cheers

Peng

Still something wrong with your USB configuration.
You have four SSxx ports. There should be an HSxx port for each one marked UsbConnector=3, but you have only three of them.

Still something wrong with your USB configuration.
You have four SSxx ports. There should be an HSxx port for each one marked UsbConnector=3, but you have only three of them.
I do have four HSxx marked UsbConnector=3, but I change the value of HS04 to 255 same as SS04, which is internal Bluetooth. Should I change it back to 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back