CPU
i5-4570
Graphics
Intel HD 4600
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello folks,

I've been following this forum for a couple of years and have installed a hackintosh once some years ago, I guess it was Snow Leopard...

Since I replaced my old rig last year I got it laying around here, collecting dust and waiting for a useful task. So, can you guys update me in relation of if my hardware is compatible with the current OSX, or any version at all? I was able to find some threads on different forums... but yah old stuff or threads without a solution (hope this one wont be added to the collection).

My specs:
Mainboard: ASROCK B85M Pro 4
CPU: Intel i5 4570
RAM: 16 GB G.Skill F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR
SSD: Samsung 840EVO 120GB

Really looking forward if someone can help me out. Don't really want to install Ubuntu or any other Linux distro on it :/

Thanks in advance!

Deen

Hello folks,

I've been following this forum for a couple of years and have installed a hackintosh once some years ago, I guess it was Snow Leopard...

Since I replaced my old rig last year I got it laying around here, collecting dust and waiting for a useful task. So, can you guys update me in relation of if my hardware is compatible with the current OSX, or any version at all? I was able to find some threads on different forums... but yah old stuff or threads without a solution (hope this one wont be added to the collection).

My specs:
Mainboard: ASROCK B85M Pro 4
CPU: Intel i5 4570
RAM: 16 GB G.Skill F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR
SSD: Samsung 840EVO 120GB

Really looking forward if someone can help me out. Don't really want to install Ubuntu or any other Linux distro on it :/

Thanks in advance!

Deen
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

Please fix your profile, AMD processors are not supported here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back