Contribute
Register

Arturia MicroBrute + Arturia Beatstep + Midi Cable + Headphones $279.99 inc ship no tax

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATB

Graphics
GTX770
http://www.proaudiostar.com/arturia-microbrute-arturia-beatstep-midi-cable-headphones.html

$279.99 inc tax and ship (no tax, free shipping)

pretty incredible deal. placed my order tuesday evening, called today was told it would ship by this friday and Id have it by the end of next week. Ive never purchased from proaudiostar before tbh and Ive read mixed reviews. Ill just have to wait and see, Ill update this when it arrives (or doesnt lol yikes!)

I figured the musicians here might find this a good opportunity. There are lots of YouTube videos on the Arturia MicroBrute you might want to check those out. Pretty darn cool analog synth! Also comes with Arturia BeatStep sequencer, headphones and a 10' midi cable.

hopefully someone else can take advantage of this - I did call proaudiostar and confirmed over the phone eveerything is new unopened box. I purchased thru paypal and they said if it arrives different (or not at all) than described theyd have my back Id get my money back inc shipping charges back to them etc

this is a bit lengthy and perhaps not in the right section either, wanted to post this anyways for those who might appreciate :thumbup:

Package Includes
1 x Arturia MicroBrute
1 x Arturia Beatstep Controller & Sequencer
1 x Monoprice MSKC851P-10 - 10' MIDI Cable
1 x Audio-Technica ATHM20X

ata-microbrute-bun4.jpg

update 1-29-16

Called ProAudioStar yesterday (thu) regarding shipment, was told Id have it next week.
Called again today (fri) re tracking was told no headphones in stock and no midi cable but could ship me MicroBrute and BeatStep now then headphones and midi cable at a later date - also was told might ship today but no confirmation on that as well

getting lengthy here
summary:
called paypal and opened a claim, if I dont receive within 10 days theyll refund my money

also wanted to mention since Ive never purchased thru proaudiostar prior to this, the person on the phone today sounded very aloof and unprofessional (demeanor). bad news. paypal will guarantee you 100% but overall a waste of time.

if I do receive Ill update, if I get a refund Ill update (when I do)

wanted to post this ASAP

9:09 am 1-29-2016

"This claim has been closed because your seller has issued you a refund of $279.99 USD. If you paid with a credit card, the money is refunded to your credit card. Please note that it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement."

received an email from PayPal (above)

ProAudioStar
:thumbdown: is off my list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back