Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASRock x99 Extreme4
CPU
Intel Xeon E5-2690 V3
Graphics
NVIDIA GTX 1070
Hi All,

Very new here... tried to read all relevant articles in doing this. I was stuck previously on a loop on the PCI configuration but managed to get past that, now I'm stuck with the architecture couldn't be recognized and unsupported CPU for reporter.

First off, my specs:

MOBO: ASRock X99 Extreme4
CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 V3 ES QEYJ 12Core 2.4Ghz 30MB 135W LGA2011-3
Graphics: NVidia GTX 1070
RAM: 32 GB

I followed all BIOS settings such as turning off serial, c6 disabled Vt-d disabled, etc.

I've attached the error screenshot and the EFI folder I'm using. Let me know if I've missed something that would help troubleshoot. Be happy to provide as best I can. I appreciate the help!

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 184
  • EFI.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 103
I'm stuck with the architecture couldn't be recognized and unsupported CPU for reporter.
Red herring - Ignore it.
Don't however ignore the rules:
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

I've attached the error screenshot and the EFI folder I'm using.
ACPI errors are usually the result of incorrect use of fixes in the config.plist.

Having kexts in both /10.13 and /Other is wrong, essential kexts should be in /Other and all of the 10.* folders should be deleted.

Wrong.png

See if the attached config.plist makes any difference.
Note that I have removed the cpus=1 flag but if you find that you cannot boot without it then you may enter it at the Clover boot loader stage.

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.5 KB · Views: 229
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back