Contribute
Register

AR9485 Kext (Asus K55VD)... Looking For solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus K55VM
CPU
i3 > Need full model number > See Rules!
Graphics
HD 4000 - GT 610M
Hi guys

i was installed Mac OS Snow Leopard All Kexts are ok but my Wirless card which is Atheros AR9485 didn't work, I downloaded many times Kexts, i changed id etc .... but they are no solution !

Now i' use Windows 8.1 , I still waiting to have the working kext of my WIFI card... Please help me

(Sorry for bad langage )

Hi guys

i was installed Mac OS Snow Leopard All Kexts are ok but my Wirless card which is Atheros AR9485 didn't work, I downloaded many times Kexts, i changed id etc .... but they are no solution !

Now i' use Windows 8.1 , I still waiting to have the working kext of my WIFI card... Please help me

(Sorry for bad langage )

The AR9485 is not supported on any version of OS X. You will need to replace it with something that is compatible.

Ok thanks, Plz when s.ome inform that this wifi card works in any mac os versions plz tell me

Thanks for all the help from the community. I have Mac OS sierra working on intel 6500K on ga-h170-d3h.
The only problem is with the Wifi card. Its AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter (TP-Link TL-WN781ND 150Mbps Wireless N PCI Express Adapter), Its not working.
Attached config.plist.
Could you please help!

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.1 KB · Views: 309
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back