Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-G31M-ES2C
CPU
Q8200
Graphics
GT 710
hello guys,
yesterday i'm able to install el capitan on my PC. but, i'm facing a problem that my ethernet not detected by el capitan

here is my spec:
- processor: intel core 2 quad q8200
- motherboard: gigabyte ga-g31m-es2c
- vga: ATI radeon hd 4670 512mb
- ram: 4gb dual channel

specifically:
- ethernet chipset: AR8132
I already trying to install some custom kext such as iats and this. but ethernet still not detected. hopefully someone can help my problem

thank you

[SOLVED] AR8132 on el capitan: not detected

well, yesterday I just solved my problem by installing a driver provided by realtek. this is funny I just think went too far away :lol:

anyway here is link to download driver. hope I can help you guys that face a problem just like me

happy hackintosh to you all :beachball:

[SOLVED] AR8132 on el capitan: not detected

well, yesterday I just solved my problem by installing a driver provided by realtek. this is funny I just think went too far away :lol:

anyway here is link to download driver. hope I can help you guys that face a problem just like me

happy hackintosh to you all :beachball:

I will try to do the same thing since we both have the same motherboard but if I may ask what driver did you install for audio?

Hi. I have the same board. but i'm figthing on yosemite. I've installed voodooHDA 2.7.3. and is working. I have not Ethernet, i've downloaded a kext from that link but is not working. could you attach the files please ? thanks.

I will try to do the same thing since we both have the same motherboard but if I may ask what driver did you install for audio?

Unfortunately I can't still figure out for onboard audio. For now I'm using HDMI audio from my GPU card.

Hi. I have the same board. but i'm figthing on yosemite. I've installed voodooHDA 2.7.3. and is working. I have not Ethernet, i've downloaded a kext from that link but is not working. could you attach the files please ? thanks.

Hey, just download from this Realtek official link and navigate to "MacOS 10.6 on Intel-based Mac computer | 2.0.6 | 2011/3/9 | 191k | Global" then click on "Global" to download the driver. I can confirm this driver is working properly, I just tested by myself.

I have the same motherboard,thanks for your file.

:thumbup: works on 10.13.6 thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back