Contribute
Register

Appstore: Your device or computer could not be verified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I think I have it all. I am sorry I had to include the entire EFI/Clover folder. I do not see the files you mention in it, maybe they are there and I am missing them?

Install Mieze's IntelMausiEthernet.kext.

Is this through, Multibeast or done/had some other way? I am so sorry I am so unknowledgeable about this. Thank you so so much for your help!

I found the kext on the download page. All instructions on downloading it seem to apply to pre Sierra and El Captain versions. I do not have the extensions folder. My research seems to suggest Apple put some protection on it. How can I install it?

Last edited:
Is this through, Multibeast or done/had some other way? I am so sorry I am so unknowledgeable about this. Thank you so so much for your help!

I would get the driver directly from Mieze's thread on insanelymac.com or build it myself from source.
But that's me...

You can also probably use Multibeast.

I would get the driver directly from Mieze's thread on insanelymac.com. But that's me... You can also probably use Multibeast.
Found it, I just tried it with Multibeast, it is on it! I will try it, thanks!!!!!!

I had the same issue a while ago and removing /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist resolved it. Try that.

+1 this worked for me.

background: successful high-sierra install on Dell T5500 using built-in ethernet. After a couple days of usage, noticed all sorts of problems with the built-in ethernet. Timeouts, interface drops, etc. Added an Intel PCI-E card, which OS recognized natively. All network issues went away.. EXCEPT default NIC now became en2, and appstore wouldn't work.

renamed the NetworkInterfaces.plist to NetworkInterfaces.plist.OLD, reboot - viola, problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back