Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-X79-UD5
CPU
Graphics
GTX 680
Hello!

I can't seem to get past this.

I am able to bring up clover and then I enter my bootflags: -v cpus=1 acpi=off npci=0x2000 darkwake=0 and nv_disable=1

If I just click immediately on the Install option in clover (and only enter -v in the flags within clover) I get stuck at PCI Config

To get past PCI Config, I have to put in the above bootflags within Clover and then choose the install option. This is when I get stuck in an AppleUSBXHCIPCI loop until about 000622.

At this point I see [OConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0

Then it changes to either a grey screen with beachball or the black screen with apple logo, progress bar and spinning beach ball, where I then can't get stuck.

This is the guide I followed since it is the same MOBO and CPU: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/success-sierra-10-12-2-ga-x79-ud5-3930k-gtx-670.213921/

Any help is appreciated.

Also, trying to update a running hackintosh that is on 10.9.5

During the install all I have plugged in is the GPU, 8GB RAM, WIFI module and one monitor. I do not have my SSD plugged in.

Thanks!

What version of the bios are you using, I can give you a Clover EFI folder that works

What version of the bios are you using, I can give you a Clover EFI folder that works
Wow, this is embarrassing. Definitely thought I was set to get an e-mail notification for any reply, but obviously I did not.

If you are still out there macwanabe, my BIOS is f12.

Let me know if there's anything else you need from me. I haven't been able to re-attempt install for the past month due to work, but would love to get this machine up and running again.

Thank you! I promise I won't be a month+ late next time!

did anybody get past this? im currently trying to install Sierra and im getting to the AppleUSBXHCIPCI loop, i cant seem to find any way on the internet to get past it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back