Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Screen Shot 2020-03-13 at 12.26.35 PM.png
Apple just announced that it's yearly WorldWide Developer's Conference (WWDC) 2020 will be online only.

Coming this summer.
This June, WWDC20 brings a completely new online experience to millions of talented and creative developers around the world. Join us for a fully packed program — including Keynote and sessions — to gain early access to the future of Apple platforms and engage with Apple engineers. Dive into an exciting learning experience and discover how to create your most innovative apps yet using the latest Apple technologies.

Stay tuned for details on the web,
by email, and in the Apple Developer app.

EDIT: June 22, 2020 will be the start of Apple's online-only WWDC.

Source:

Last edited:
The online-only WWDC is so innovative and revolutionary that I can’t wait for it longer to change the world.

Apple just announced that it's yearly WorldWide Developer's Conference (WWDC) 2020 will be online only.

Coming this summer.
This June, WWDC20 brings a completely new online experience to millions of talented and creative developers around the world. Join us for a fully packed program — including Keynote and sessions — to gain early access to the future of Apple platforms and engage with Apple engineers. Dive into an exciting learning experience and discover how to create your most innovative apps yet using the latest Apple technologies.

Stay tuned for details on the web,
by email, and in the Apple Developer app.

Source:
Sounds innovative, but I'm certain it's a response to the current SARS-COV-2 pandemic. Hopefully, the incidence of infection in late May / June will have decreased (as of today, we just don't know if it will behave like other coronaviruses), it won't be zero. Hence, avoidance of large gatherings will still be appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back