Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> AppleNVMe Assert failed [ASUS PRIME Z390M-PLUS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha, after I changed to Gigabytes, now it's installing...Hail Gigabytes

• Changing the Motherboard to Hackintosh- Friendly Gigabyte is a good start.
  • Taking and keeping BIOS Screen Capture shots on FAT32 formatted EFI Partition of macOSMojave USB Installer disk will come handy.
  • Please edit your Profile -> Account details to reflect changes in your Chosen Hardware.

• Changing the Motherboard to Hackintosh- Friendly Gigabyte is a good start.
  • Taking and keeping BIOS Screen Capture shots on FAT32 formatted EFI Partition of macOSMojave USB Installer disk will come handy.
  • Please edit your Profile -> Account details to reflect changes in your Chosen Hardware.
well, I think I celebrate too early, when in the installation step, it kept rebooting

after this show off, it will reboot in seconds

I plugged in RX580 and BCM94360CS2 card, I'm using HDMI port to connect with screen HDMI port
VT-D disabled, os type other os, IO serial port disabled,XHCI enabled, didn't found Secure boot mode,didn't found CFG-lock
and I ReCreated Bootable USB Drive with UniBeast and didnt't change any settings of the EFI,beside, I put multibeast into EFI disk AND Install macOS Mojave disk showed up in my mac cuz i don't know which disk to put into

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 87
well, I think I celebrate too early, when in the installation step, it kept rebooting
View attachment 404552

I plugged in RX580 and BCM94360CS2 card, I'm using HDMI port to connect with screen HDMI port
VT-D disabled, os type other os, IO serial port disabled,XHCI enabled, didn't found Secure boot mode,didn't found CFG-lock
and I ReCreated Bootable USB Drive with UniBeast and didnt't change any settings of the EFI,beside, I put multibeast into EFI disk AND Install macOS Mojave disk showed up in my mac cuz i don't know which disk to put intoView attachment 404554

• Secure Boot
    Allows you to enable or disable Secure Boot and configure related settings. This item is configurable onlywhen CSM Support is set to Disabled.
  • Did you Disable CSM Support under BIOS [See image]
  • Where is your 2nd image uploaded from? What screen capture is that?

Attachments

• 1.BIOS.png
    1.BIOS.png
    498.7 KB · Views: 234
  • Secure Boot
    Allows you to enable or disable Secure Boot and configure related settings. This item is configurable onlywhen CSM Support is set to Disabled.
  • Did you Disable CSM Support under BIOS [See image]
  • Where is your 2nd image uploaded from? What screen capture is that?
that second image comes from my macbook after I complete creating bootable usb
well I turned off secure boot mode and it apears like this

so now i gonna do the installation again from step 4

View attachment 404552

and I ReCreated Bootable USB Drive with UniBeast and didnt't change any settings of the EFI,beside, I put multibeast into EFI disk AND Install macOS Mojave disk showed up in my mac cuz i don't know which disk to put intoView attachment 404554
  • Your uploaded CLOVER won't help you boot successfully.
  • This GA-Z390 M board also requires you to have an EFI in the USB Installer similar to the suggested EFI in your older Asus Z390 you had replaced.
  • I am uploading a zipped CLOVER for you to replace the current one you have in your USB Installer.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 124
  • Your uploaded CLOVER won't help you boot successfully.
  • This GA-Z390 M board also requires you to have an EFI in the USB Installer similar to the suggested EFI in your older Asus Z390 you had replaced.
  • I am uploading a zipped CLOVER for you to replace the current one you have in your USB Installer.
so now i'm in post installation step there'r so many drivers to choose, do u have any recommends for my build?

so now i'm in post installation step there'r so many drivers to choose, do u have any recommends for my build?

If you have succeeded with the CLOVER I had uploaded, All you have to do:

• DON't Use Multibeast
  • Mount the EFI Partitions of both the macOSMojave USB Installer you used to install the system and the macOSMojave SSD you just created using it on the desktop.
  • Scroll through EFI>EFI to find the CLOVER Folder from the current EFI Folder of your Mojave Hard Disk and DELETE CLOVER
  • Scroll through EFI>EFI of macOSMojave USB Installer Disk and copy its CLOVER Folder
  • Paste its CLOVER to replace the deleted CLOVER from the Mojave SSD
  • Open the CLOVER/kexts/Other and copy all the kexts inside that and Paste on Desktop
  • Launch Kext Beast and install the pasted kexts in Library/Extensions of Mojave SSD
  • Now try booting your new MacOS Mojave SSD in Verbose for successful boot as First boot device from Boot Option Priorities ; Disable all other devices in Boot Options Priorities

• DON't Use Multibeast
  • Mount the EFI Partitions of both the macOSMojave USB Installer you used to install the system and the macOSMojave SSD you just created using it on the desktop.
  • Scroll through EFI>EFI to find the CLOVER Folder from the current EFI Folder of your Mojave Hard Disk and DELETE CLOVER
  • Scroll through EFI>EFI of macOSMojave USB Installer Disk and copy its CLOVER Folder
  • Open the CLOVER/kexts/Other and copy all the kexts inside that and Paste on Desktop
  • Launch Kext Beast and install the pasted kexts in Library/Extensions of Mojave SSD
  • Now try booting your new MacOS Mojave SSD in Verbose for successful boot as First boot device from Boot Option Priorities ; Disable all other devices in Boot Options Priorities
what if I already used Multibeast and installed the driver? I saved the drivers I installed, so I need to go to terminal to rm some kexts?

• DON't Use Multibeast

should I rm all of the files in /Library/Extensions folder first?

what if I already used Multibeast and installed the driver? I saved the drivers I installed, so I need to go to terminal to rm some kexts?

• That's one option to uninstall kexts you had installed that you do not need (comparing the one you have in your Installer's CLOVER I had uploaded that helped you install) using terminal command .
  • The other is to try booting with what you have done with Multibeast and see if it can boot without problem.
  • I don't have any Z390 boards to say with absolute confidence it won't work.
  • But I have seen and helped to troubleshoot 390 Series of boards after Multibeast Installatiion.
You make the final choice.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back