Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> AppleNVMe Assert failed [ASUS PRIME Z390M-PLUS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • That's one option to uninstall kexts you had installed that you do not need (comparing the one you have in your Installer's CLOVER I had uploaded that helped you install) using terminal command .
  • The other is to try booting with what you have done with Multibeast and see if it can boot without problem.
  • I don't have any Z390 boards to say with absolute confidence it won't work.
  • But I have seen and helped to troubleshoot 390 Series of boards after Multibeast Installatiion.
You make the final choice.​
well, I compared the folder with my macbook, then I deleted different kexts

well, I compared the folder with my macbook, then I deleted different kexts
View attachment 404577View attachment 404578
  • You are not creating a Macbook using Mac hardware.
  • You are trying to 'Fake' a Windows Hardware (MoBo, CPU. Graphics ) to create a macOSMojave Hackintosh Desktop.
  • Mackbook has different Hardware, it has a different bootloader (Cannot use CLOVER) and use its own native kexts for hardware inside it.
  • Hackintosh has different ways to deal with the Windows Hardware
I think you need to learn a lot more about how Hackintosh system works.

• You are not creating a Macbook using Mac hardware.
  • You are trying to 'Fake' a Windows Hardware (MoBo, CPU. Graphics ) to create a macOSMojave Hackintosh Desktop.
  • Mackbook has different Hardware, it has a different bootloader (Cannot use CLOVER) and use its own native kexts for hardware inside it.
  • Hackintosh has different ways to deal with the Windows Hardware
I think you need to learn a lot more about how Hackintosh system works.
yeah I see, many thx to ur patience and help :)

yeah I see, many thx to ur patience and help :)
  • Congrats :clap:
  • For the help you got through this Forum , creating an illustrated POST HowTo: MacOSMojave 10.14.4 on Gigabytes Z390M GAMING CPUi7-8700K Graphics: Radeon RX 580 will be quite a fitting tribute.
    • It will help a lot of others looking for answers on this system.
    • I am not affiliated with this Forum but like it a lot for the great job it does.

• Congrats :clap:
  • For the help you got through this Forum , creating an illustrated POST HowTo: MacOSMojave 10.14.4 on Gigabytes Z390M GAMING CPUi7-8700K Graphics: Radeon RX 580 will be quite a fitting tribute.
    • It will help a lot of others looking for answers on this system.
    • I am not affiliated with this Forum but like it a lot for the great job it does.
Just back from travel abroad, now I need to fix the power management, after that I'll create the post :)

Just back from travel abroad, now I need to fix the power management, after that I'll create the post :)

How’s that how-to post coming along? I, and others, would find it very helpful :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back