Contribute
Register

AppleHDA Realtek Audio [Guide]

Hi!

I have an old GA-P35C-DS3R with a Core2Duo E8400 on which I'm trying to install High Sierra. Everything is working except the audio. I used the audio_cloverALC-130.command file and I can see the devices on the preferences. The problem is that the audio is somehow glitch as it keeps getting cut out and in. Any ideias on how to fix it? Is anyone already had this issue?

Thanks!

Worked great!
My only question (not sure if it fits this thread) but is there a way to enable the keyboard to have volume shortcuts?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 16.20.58.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 16.20.58.png
    213.4 KB · Views: 113
  • ioreg.ioreg
    2 MB · Views: 101
  1. Headphone jack stutters, but USB headphones don't. Anything above 3 ticks from the keyboard's audio screen to 3 ticks below max volume stutters on the headphone jack headphones. I tried the USB headphones into the headphone jack as they are removable for the mic/headphone. Same issue, so it's not the headphones, as they run perfectly on my macbook pro
  2. 10.14 Mojave/z370/F8/intel i7-8700k/gigabyte RX 580 8GB
AppleHDA Realtek Audio [Guide]:

1. Copy of IOReg - IOReg_v2.1/File/Save a Copy As…, verify file (Tools 2.)
  2. Screen shots:
    1. DPCIManager/Status (Tools 3.)
    2. System Information/Hardware/Audio/Intel High Definition Audio (not Devices) **NO INTEL SHOWING**
    3. System Preferences/Sound/Input
    4. System Preferences/Sound/Output
  3. Terminal/Shell/Export Test As. . . (if script used)
    1. audio_cloverALC-x0.command
  4. Clover
    1. EFI/CLOVER/config.plist
    2. DPCIManager/Misc/Boot Log (Tools 3.)
    3. EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/Patched/dsdt.aml (if installed)
    4. EFI/CLOVER/ACP/Patched/ssdt(s).aml (if installed) **Noticed Nvidia USB PEG0? not sure if this was when I had an Nvidia card or required for all installs?**
  5. Put all files in a folder, compress and attach to Post

Attachments

• Audio.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 87
Back