CPU
Xeon E3-1245v2
Graphics
Asus GeForce GT 640
Classic Mac
LC
Mobile Phone
iOS
I think I have everything else figured out, but what is this?

USER: set Audio ID (decimal layout-id)

Then I look for more instructions, and there is this:

HDEF/Clover/config.plist/Devices/Audio/Inject/Audio_ID

But what does this mean? How can I know what the result should look like? These word lists are not really instructions, because instructions have verbs. In sentences. These are mnemonics for people who already know enough. Problem is, I don't. Should I create a key called Audio_ID? And give it the value I want, in this case '1'? The key called Inject has some quite big number already, and Clover's instructions say it should refer to the codec. I have ALC892.

Update: No. I got it. A key called Inject should contain the layout-id, '1' in my case.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte B75M-D3H
CPU
Core i3 3220
Graphics
EVGA GeForce 750Ti
Mac
iMac
I'm not able to mount my EFI partition. I've tried using Clover Configurator but nothing happens after the button is clicked, so I've tried in terminal using diskutil but I got the following message:
"Volume on disk0s1 failed to mount
If the volume is damaged, try the "readOnly" option
"

Booting with a flash drive and opening the terminal before the screen to install Mac, I was able to mount the EFI partition.

Any ideas? There's something can I do?

[Edit]:
EFI Mounter v3 did the job successfully.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Asus TUF Z370-Plus Gaming
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
UHD 630
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thank you lots Toleda.

After around 6 tries (messed up a lot haha), not only I could successfully install audio, but also learn a bunch about managing kexts, the EFI and much more.

Really great guide! Appreciated!