Contribute
Register

AppleHDA problems -- Conexant CX20751/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, sorry to trouble you but I have question for CX20751/2 here
Do I need to patch AppleHDA kext or just apply the SSDT-CX20752.dsl and install CodecCommander.kext?

If patching is needed can you send me the link or quick guide for it? Thanks all.

Of course you must have patched AppleHDA components.
There is only native support for codecs Apple uses in its products, not PC codecs.

Hi all, sorry to trouble you but I have question for CX20751/2 here
Do I need to patch AppleHDA kext or just apply the SSDT-CX20752.dsl and install CodecCommander.kext?

If patching is needed can you send me the link or quick guide for it? Thanks all.
U can try AppleHDA Patcher using CX20752 with layout-id 3 but internal or external mic maybe not working or internal mic very noise if using ssdt + cc.kext like me. Try manual patch for your codec.
I have same codec on my asus laptop with two audio jacks. I must patch AppleHDA manually for working speaker, headphone, external mic and using ssdt + cc.kext from this thread for working internal mic.
Now my audio working perfectly with auto switch speaker/headphone and internal mic/line in.
What’s your laptop?

Last edited:
@hongvietmtb I have got new LENOVO ideapad 110 15ISK and checking the ability to run Mac OS with it.

Okay, patched AppleHDA, switching between headphones and internal audio is working, will follow through this thread to get audio working for the Asus ux303UB ... I have exactly the same codec ... Will let you all know how it works out ... Also interested in getting HDMI audio out to work ... What I have noticed so far is that when you connect to a Bluetooth speaker, the audio is incredibly sub-quality, there's no high end to the audio ...

But I have also noticed the same audio quality when an iPad running Cubasis is paired and streaming audio through a Bluetooth speaker, maybe this is just the way it is ... When I connect the headphone input to the Bluetooth speaker, an optimal audio signal is produced ...

Congratulations.:thumbup: I have been confused about two years.I asked Mirone for help, but no result. Even I thought it is impossible to solve it. And I wish the solution is useful for other Conexant codecs. I ever check them but no detail. Now, the codec is perfect.:lol:

Hi nayeweiyang,
Can you guide me that how to do patch and step by step for my ASUS X510UA laptop. I have installed
1. Apple ALC, CC and Lilu kext into Clover/kexts/other
2. Changed id-3 in Config.plist
3. I used a patch HDAS to HDEF
Audio is working fine. But the problem is mic. Internal mic and external mic not working. so could you pls help me to resolve the mic issue.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
@RehabMan

Please help, my audio card is Conexant CX20751/2
I can't make my external mic work. can you please check whats's wrong?

Thanks

Attachments

• debug_29354.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 151
What do you see in SysPrefs->Sound?

Here it is
Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 04.27.46.png

Seems like "Line In" is there. What is the problem?

Yes but it's not working.
When I plug my headset in (it's a combo jack), it's not auto switching, and if I choose it manually it will not recording and no input level feedback animation.

The internal mic works. And the headphone output works with autoswitching as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back