Contribute
Register

AppleHDA problems -- Conexant CX20751/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
All kexts you need should be installed to the system volume. /S/L/E same as /L/E.
Hi,@RehabMan. I did some tests. With CC.kext,the mic is normal. If I immediately wake it after sleeping. The audio card cannot work. But if I wake it after having sleeped, all is working. Without CC.kext,the mic is abnormal. But the audio card with immediately waking it after sleeping or waking it after having sleeped.

Hi,@RehabMan. I did some tests. With CC.kext,the mic is normal. If I immediately wake it after sleeping. The audio card cannot work. But if I wake it after having sleeped, all is working. Without CC.kext,the mic is abnormal. But the audio card with immediately waking it after sleeping or waking it after having sleeped.

I think you are confusing "sleep" with "display sleep" (difference between ACPI S3 and ACPI S4).

Where can I know more?

Sleep (ACPI S3, "suspend to RAM") is delayed by 15-20 seconds. First stage of sleep is just display sleep/audio shutdown/etc ("away mode"). In the case of "display sleep", CodecCommander does not get any sleep notifications..

Sleep (ACPI S3, "suspend to RAM") is delayed by 15-20 seconds. First stage of sleep is just display sleep/audio shutdown/etc ("away mode"). In the case of "display sleep", CodecCommander does not get any sleep notifications..
Thanks for your information. Do it mean not to solve it?

I have same problem. My sound card Conexant CX20751/2

I have same problem. My sound card Conexant CX20751/2

You should probably read this thread carefully...
Summary: The problem seems internal to AppleHDA... not solvable with CodeCommander.kext

Fixing would require coming up with a patch or set of patches that fixes the issue. Or it could be due to incorrect pinconfigs/layout/Platforms XML.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back