Contribute
Register

AppleHDA problems -- Conexant CX20751/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• debug_9963.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 107
Hi Mr. RehabMan, i'm attaching the files that was generated with the script.
Where's your AppleALC.kext? You said that you cannot have your audio working with AppleALC.kext but it seems like you don't even install it. Your debug files must represent the state where your problem is. Your debug files says you're using VoodooHDA.kext

My suggestion:
- Remove VoodooHDA.kext
- move your kexts from EFI and /System/Library/Extensions/ to /Library/Extensions/
- remember to have your AppleALC.kext at the same place with your Lilu.kext
- repair their permission and regenerate kextcache

Hi Mr. RehabMan, i'm attaching the files that was generated with the script.

Why is VoodooHDA.kext installed? Title of this thread is "AppleHDA problems...".

Why is VoodooHDA.kext installed? Title of this thread is "AppleHDA problems...".

Hi, yes, sorry. I generated the file when I uninstalled the kexts and SSDT that rizkialkaf uploaded. I am attaching the generated file when I installed the kexts and patches.

Attachments

• debug_25392.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 86
Hi, yes, sorry. I generated the file when I uninstalled the kexts and SSDT that rizkialkaf uploaded. I am attaching the generated file when I installed the kexts and patches.

Your kextcache shows obvious mistakes installing kexts:
Code:
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fec39925fc0 [0x7fffab03baf0]> { URL = "AppleALC.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.AppleALC" }
AppleALC.kext does not authenticate; omitting.
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fec36d02d10 [0x7fffab03baf0]> { URL = "Lilu.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.Lilu" }
Lilu.kext does not authenticate; omitting.

W0ZHN.jpg
Your kextcache shows obvious mistakes installing kexts:
Code:
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fec39925fc0 [0x7fffab03baf0]> { URL = "AppleALC.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.AppleALC" }
AppleALC.kext does not authenticate; omitting.
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fec36d02d10 [0x7fffab03baf0]> { URL = "Lilu.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.Lilu" }
Lilu.kext does not authenticate; omitting.

I tried to repair permissions, but now i get kernel panic.

Attachments

• debug_21824.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 92
Finally, I reinstalled Mac OS. Now I'm using the config.plist file that is in your Github repository. I did what rizkialkaf told me, but the audio still doesn't work :(

Your CodecCommander.kext is not the latest.

Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly (FakeSMC.kext not installed).
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.
Read post #2 of the Clover guide for details:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

I just realized that I can get everything working, including external mic, input and output auto-switching, with just a pretty much standard installation method o_O
- SSDT for layout 28. Clover patch might work, didn't test it though. But don't use layout ID 3
- SSDT-CX20752 from RehabMan's GitHub
- Lilu.kext + AppleALC.kext + CodecCommander.kext (installed on /L/E)

Hey guys. I've been following this thread/topic for quite while, since i'm another one with problems on my microphone.
I also have the Conexant CX20751/2, and i'm using a Asus Zenbook.
Thanks to the message of the user above, I managed to get one of the microphones working, not entirely sure about whether it was the CC.kext or the SSDT.aml patch, or the two of them together.
My AppleALC is on L/E with the CC.kext and Lilu .

The thing is: on the bottom of the laptop, there are two microphones, but only the one on the right is working.
I wonder if anyone can shed some light or have a look and tell me what to fix. or what I am doing wrong??
Attached is a zip containing the AppleALC, CC and Lilu, the codec_dump, the config.plist, IOReg, and my DSDT and the SSDT from the guy that I quoted..

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Audio and MIc.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 258
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back