Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Clover.zip
    27.7 MB · Views: 176
  • Patchmatic and Terminal Output.zip
    605.3 KB · Views: 155
  • Codec and Tables Dump.zip
    57.6 KB · Views: 175
I appreciate that, but I think I'm missing something. Attaching files as instructed in guide. Also including a table dump made from Linux.

Your config.plist is not per guide.
Read guide, post #1, "Final config.plist".

Also, you have way too many kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other. Only "essential" kexts should be there (FakeSMC.kext, VoodooPS2Controller.kext, and IntelMausiEthernet.kext).

Also, you have many kexts installed that are not part of the guide (in fact, they conflict). Such as AppleALC.kext, HDAEnabler13.kext, PinConfigs.kext.

Recommendation: Fresh install. Follow the guide as written.

Your config.plist is not per guide.
Read guide, post #1, "Final config.plist".

Also, you have way too many kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other. Only "essential" kexts should be there (FakeSMC.kext, VoodooPS2Controller.kext, and IntelMausiEthernet.kext).

Also, you have many kexts installed that are not part of the guide (in fact, they conflict). Such as AppleALC.kext, HDAEnabler13.kext, PinConfigs.kext.

Recommendation: Fresh install. Follow the guide as written.

Believe it or not, I did originally follow the guide as written. Still didn't have audio. Started playing with other plists and enablers at that point.

Just transferred all my data from my old Mac via Migration Assistant. Will archive and install fix me up?

Started playing with other plists and enablers at that point.

Wrong approach.

Do a fresh install. Follow the guide.
Make sure you read post #1, "Known Problems", "Audio".
If you have an issue, read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back