Contribute
Register

AppleHDA HDMI Audio [Guide]

What am I doing wrong?
Rules: • Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Combined 2 HDMI audio methods, never works
Remove one method.
Describe remaining method
See Post #1/IV. Problem Reporting; attach all requested files

Rules: • Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Combined 2 HDMI audio methods, never works
Remove one method.
Describe remaining method
See Post #1/IV. Problem Reporting; attach all requested files

Excuse me :/ I don't understand which one is the second method. I have only launched audio_cloverHDMI-130v0.8 script. Please explain

Thanks for your response @toleda, but if you check the disabled flag on config.plist, those patches are disabled, at least for the HDMI audio part.
They have been created when I used the HD4000 default config.plist. Does the HD4000 video patches also affect the HDMI audio?

if you check the disabled flag on config.plist, those patches are disabled, at least for the HDMI audio part.
Not worth my time to check, config.plist is a mess. Figure out what is required and remove the rest.
They have been created when I used the HD4000 default config.plist
Desktops require one patch, framebuffer.
Does the HD4000 video patches also affect the HDMI audio?
Yes. Framebuffer is not correct, no HDMI audio.

No profile, no reply; fix it.

Not worth my time to check, config.plist is a mess. Figure out what is required and remove the rest.

Desktops require one patch, framebuffer.

Yes. Framebuffer is not correct, no HDMI audio.

No profile, no reply; fix it.

Hi :)
I had already fixed my profile with my current build, am I forgetting something? :(

I fixed config.plist, here is a new version that should be cleaned up of useless stuff (system still boot, hd4000 card recognised, video working without glitches, etc) , and my ioregistry.

Plz tell me if Im' still missing something.
Thanks

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.9 KB · Views: 265
  • IOREG.ioreg
    12.7 MB · Views: 230
fixed config.plist
Not quite, Remove config.plist:
a. ACPI/DSDT/Patches/Item 2 (change GFX0 to IGPU), see Post #1/cloverHDMI/Notes
b. ACPI/DSDT/Patches/Item 3 (change PCI0.VID to IGPU #1 (Thinkpad)), Thinkpad > NUC ??
c. ACPI/DSDT/Patches/Item 4 (change PCI0.VID to IGPU #2 (Thinkpad)), Thinkpad > NUC ??

Restart, run cloverHDMI, restart, reply with new files

Last edited:
Not quite, Remove config.plist:
a. ACPI/DSDT/Patches/Item 2 (change GFX0 to IGPU), see Post #1/cloverHDMI/Notes
b. ACPI/DSDT/Patches/Item 3 (change PCI0.VID to IGPU #1 (Thinkpad)), Thinkpad > NUC ??
c. ACPI/DSDT/Patches/Item 4 (change PCI0.VID to IGPU #2 (Thinkpad)), Thinkpad > NUC ??

Restart, run cloverHDMI, restart, reply with newfiles

Sorry, I missed them.
Here is new config.plist and ioregistry.
Thanks

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.1 KB · Views: 296
  • IOREG.ioreg
    12.7 MB · Views: 239
Back