Contribute
Register

AppleHDA HDMI Audio [Guide]

What is "this" - DP2HDMI, 2 cables, other?
Make and model of display?

“This” is what’s shown in the picture. Display Port to HDMI.” It’s one cable. I’m using an LG TV. No idea on the model.

Last edited:
I have a problem. OS: 10.13.3 17D47. Build: "Haswell mini-Cube" as in my builds just under this post, specifically: MSI H81i, 8gb DDR3-1600 (one stick,) G3258 @ stock (3.2Ghz,) GTX 760, Sandisk 128GB SSD, UEFI: E7851vA6 (the latest, full version string: H81I / H81I-S01 / H81I-S02 (MS-7851) V10.6) I used cloverHDMI. I have run cloverHDMI and it detects that no hdmi audio codec is installed. I let it run and install the PEG0 ssdt in EFI/Clover. However, it does not work. Every time I start up again the script says the same thing: that Nvidia HDMI was not installed and reinstalls the ssdt. My cloverALC audio always works no matter what. I am running the latest Nvidia Web Drivers (387.10.10.10.25.156) and they work great. All required files (and some notes on how I edited my files) as in Problem Reporting are in the attached zip. Thanks in advance. I appreciate all the hard work you guys put into making these great tools, but they are unfortunately not working for me.

Attachments

• PROBLEM_REPORTING_HDMI.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 88
it does not work.
Script is working correctly.
An IOReg booted without SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-PEG0.aml installed is useless.
Install CLOVER/ACPI/patched/SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-PEG0.aml
Restart and reply with new files

Script is working correctly.
An IOReg booted without SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-PEG0.aml installed is useless.
Install CLOVER/ACPI/patched/SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-PEG0.aml
Restart and reply with new files
I'm sorry, I accidentally posted my old boot's files. My apologies. Here's the correct stuff (in boot_log it also shows the successful hdmi audio ssdt injection, and of course there is still no hdmi audio)

Attachments

• PROBLEM_REPORTING_HDMI_2.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 63
Back