Contribute
Register

AppleHDA HDMI Audio [Guide]

Thanks for your reply, much appreciated.
However I'm 100% sure I ran the script on the same machine as the IOReg dump came from... I do have a MacBook Pro (real one) but that's not even been near this Hackintosh....
The Framebuffer patch I can apply, but what to do with the device_id?

What device_id?
This device_id;
Command/Installer gives error; Device ID: 0x2b160000 not supported
IOReg shows device_id: 0x16160000
Script was not run on the same machine IOReg was run

I did however apply the framebuffer patch and that fixed the audio right away! Without running your install script.
So thanks for pointing me in the right direction! Guess the device_id indeed didn't matter, even tho the installer hung on that.

1. Anything I've done can be found here https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/lost-in-audio-errrmmmerrrgrrrdd.243181/ I don't have HDMI audio.
2. I'm on osx 10.13.2
My motherboard is GA-Z270XP-SLI
Bios is F7
3. Toleda has been helping me out. The stuff I was instructed to do can be found here https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/lost-in-audio-errrmmmerrrgrrrdd.243181/
4. I have the AppleHDA.kext in S/L/E/
5. Attached copy of IOReg.
6. Screenshots attached
7. DPCIManager/Misc/Boot Log Attached
8. MaciASL/File/Export Tableset As... Attached
9. I was told to use audio_cloverHDMI-130_v0.6 by Toleda so thats what I ran. The text is attached. If that isn't what I'm supposed to use can someone shoot me the right one to load up?
10. Clover attachments
1. EFI/CLOVER/config.plist attached.
2. DPCIManager/Misc/Boot Log Isn't this the same thing as number 7?
3. EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/Patched/dsdt.aml I guess isn't installed, but I do have my edited DSDT.aml on my desktop.
4. In EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/Patched/ I have 2 files
1. SSDT-HDEF-HDAS-1.aml
2. SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-PEG0

Last edited:
Graphics card is in PCIEX8 slot, move to PCIEX16 slot.
No driver loaded, install Nvidia WEB driver.

In my thread you told me to move my card and I did. I told you I did and you said it’s now in the right spot. Do you want me to move it back to it’s original spot?

Also this is being done from a fresh install.

Last edited:
told me to move my card
That was the dsdt problem, now fixed.
See your screenshot, wrong slot
Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 12.33.44 PM.png

Back