Contribute
Register

AppleHDA HDMI Audio [Guide]

not sure how important it is to disable unused ports
Thanks for the suggestion
Native is more important to me; desired functionality, fewest patches. Not using a feature consumes the same resources as the disabled feature.

Last edited:
the fb is Lagotto i injected both in Clover .
Attached IOReg does not show Lagotto, same as previous. Set config.plist/Graphics/Injext/ATI/YES and set framebuffer
Reply with new IOReg.

macOS is configured correctly for AMD HDMI audio.
Your HDMI device is connected to a DVI connector in the Lagotto framebuffer. Best option is to patch Lagotto specifically for your R9 380. Best guide:
Guide How to Patch AMD Framebuffers for High Sierra using Clover

I patched ''Lagotto'' of ''AMD9000'' and i patched another FB ''Gari'' of ''AMD7000'' , tryed with new installation of audio_cloverHDMI-130_v0.6 and with new dsdt.aml with ur guide but nothing :( :( :(

SOLVED- bought a hdmi to dp ... dvi-i/dvi-d don't work with r9 380

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm a newbie on this. Everything is working (at least everything i need...) but the HDMI Audio.

I can't get and choose my HDMI into the sound panel . (It worked once, i don't know how exactly, but then nothing...)
i'm with 10.12.6 Os / Z270 pro gaming carbon / I7 7700K/ GeForce 1060 3Go. I've tried all procedure of tonymacx86....

Thanks for your help

Attachments

• Bdnerfs.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 130
I patched ''Lagotto'' of ''AMD9000'' and i patched another FB ''Gari'' of ''AMD7000'' , tryed with new installation of audio_cloverHDMI-130_v0.6 and with new dsdt.aml with ur guide but nothing :( :( :(

SOLVED- bought a hdmi to dp ... dvi-i/dvi-d don't work with r9 380

I edited that guide this morning to have more control flags for DP and DVI. I suggest giving them a try.

Back