Contribute
Register

AppleHDA HDMI Audio [Guide]

I can't seem to get HDMI audio working with my NVIDIA 750Ti. Drivers are installed and image works fine. I can't get audio through HDMI only.

Procedure/Guide used:
I've used this guide, as well as https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/clover-hdmi-audio-for-nvidia-amd-cards-easy-way.145399/

Installed S/L/E/AppleHDA.kext (10.11 and newer, search: show hidden files)
Yes

EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/Patched/ssdt.aml -> I have no such file in UEFI Clover partition,

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 77
can't seem to get HDMI audio working with my NVIDIA 750Ti.
Screen shot shows HDMI audio working:
sysprefaudio.jpeg

Not relevant.
How are you confirming audio?
I booted into Windows to discard any possible hardware issues outside of my graphics card.
I am playing YouTube videos, as well as .mp3 files and Logic Pro X projects, they all show that there should be audio playing but it is completely silent.

I booted into Windows to discard any possible hardware issues outside of my graphics card.
Not a hardware issue, see Post #1/I. Before You Install HDMI Audio/3 and 4
Post #295/"The selected device has no output controls"
HDMI audio macOS user controls are not the same as Windows user controls.
What is the make and model of your HDMI audio device?

Hello,
I have a problem here.
And I do not get the HDMI sound to work.
Have already done instructions from other forums. Nevertheless, I do not get HDMI sound and also not displayed in the sound settings.
Have acpi and dsdt edited. AppleHDA and LILU are also registered. Audio-CloverHDMI Command also brought nothing.

Attachments

• config.plist
    21.4 KB · Views: 246
Before I upload all my files for error reporting, is it possible to get HDMI audio when using HDMI connected tv as a second monitor (H77n-wifi with 1 DVI, 1 HDMI)? I get "Error: more than one display connected to HD4000, patch not possible No system files were changed"

Hi,

I tried with no success a DVI2HDMI adapters from Nvidia graphic card to display but no audio over HDMI ...

I tried :
- VIII. Nvidia GeForce Graphics : Hot plug HDMI display after Desktop appears
-> not worked for me - maybe I did something bad (I unplugged/replugged HDMI adapter and turn display on/off )
- II. cloverHDMI : running audio_cloverHDMI-130_v0.6 -> nothing append after rebooting

I am pretty new to Hackintosh sorry if not clear....
I put my files in attachement for help

Attachments

• LGS.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 87
Back