i7 5700HQ
Graphics
Hd 5600
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Helo guys,
I tried tried to enable the Audio on my laptop with the AppleALC.
I installed the AppleALC.kext and the Lilu.kext in Clover/kexts/other
and set the layout-id in Clover to 1.
I also patched the dsdt with the IRQ patch.

All audio devices are recognised but they make no sound.
Only at the booting there is a loud crack and thats it.

I hope you can help me.

Attachments

• debug_31193.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 346
Helo guys,
I tried tried to enable the Audio on my laptop with the AppleALC.
I installed the AppleALC.kext and the Lilu.kext in Clover/kexts/other
and set the layout-id in Clover to 1.
I also patched the dsdt with the IRQ patch.

All audio devices are recognised but they make no sound.
Only at the booting there is a loud crack and thats it.

I hope you can help me.

You may need CodecCommander.kext.
Or a different layout-id (often there are several in AppleALC supported for each codec).

You may need CodecCommander.kext.
Or a different layout-id (often there are several in AppleALC supported for each codec).
Thank you with layout-id 4 the sound/mic/hdmi audio works now. But Siri only says "Sorry, could you say that again" the whole time when I start her.

Thank you with layout-id 4 the sound/mic/hdmi audio works now. But Siri only says "Sorry, could you say that again" the whole time when I start her.

Likely an issue with your mic configuration (XML inside AppleALC).

Sorry to hijack this thread, I couldnt find any info about this and didnt think it worthy of a new one. I have applealc working (alc295) after many hours over many days of attempting to setup. What I have since realised is audio is working but there is a delay of normally just over 4 mins before sound becomes available after boot up. Which is probably why Ive had trouble getting it to work as never thought it would just come on after about 4 mins and presumed it didnt work and would try something else.

Sorry to hijack this thread, I couldnt find any info about this and didnt think it worthy of a new one. I have applealc working (alc295) after many hours over many days of attempting to setup. What I have since realised is audio is working but there is a delay of normally just over 4 mins before sound becomes available after boot up. Which is probably why Ive had trouble getting it to work as never thought it would just come on after about 4 mins and presumed it didnt work and would try something else.
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Here we go. The only other issue obvious to me is bluetooth is unavailable after wake from sleep.

Attachments

• debug_29271.zip
    4 MB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back